Since Japfest I have done a lot of changes.
Lightweight Wheels, 3" arp studs all around, Reyland CP9200 FBBK, dot4 brake fluid, RUCAs, peddlers front top mount, OM cup car snorkel intake, 14mm camber bolts, larger diff cover, replaced diff oil, dropped the oil pan and got the pickup cleaned, got a fast road alignment and the best one is replacing the 4.1 oem final gear with a 4.56 final gear.
Well, it is another car
70mph is 3400 rpm now.
Commuted today on a mix of motorway and A roads, 120 miles without hanging about and got 35mpg (on a full tank) which I think is pretty good.
NVH wise, a tiny bit louder but for me this is not a GT car.
Drives amazing with the new alignment settings. Need to get them from fensport.
I will get used to the car for a few months then I will do a few other stuff