Yeah, not jealous in the slightest! Plus, good to see what Preserve & Protects handywork looks like close up!Fitted the cobra cat back non res exhaust from @Alistair31 So far so good, enjoying the additional soundView attachment 37266
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, not jealous in the slightest! Plus, good to see what Preserve & Protects handywork looks like close up!Fitted the cobra cat back non res exhaust from @Alistair31 So far so good, enjoying the additional soundView attachment 37266
It's not going to see daylight until the end of March and then it'll depend on how the weather is behaving, I'll be overinflating to 40psi before the cover goes on and maybe get some tyre padsโฆRemember to put your winter wheels on while it's in storage.
No. Just an empty 'nest' and more space on the driveway for the wife's Navara ...Is there a Cbyberster arriving that you're going to glue all your aliexpress trinkets to while the GR86 is hibernating?
Underrated commentRemember to put your winter wheels on while it's in storage.
Don't do it @Sonic .Took the gleaming GR86 across to Fraserโs in Falkirk and had a test drive in their bright yellow MG Cyberster demonstrator. I had some preconceptions, but I have to say that a lot of the YouTube influencersโ nit-pickings are exactly that; the AWD car was comfortable, nice to drive and super (holy-f***) quick! I want one. Having seen it in the metal, the โEnglish Whiteโ colour (which is more off-white/cream) with the red interior, again not as gawdy in the flesh, might now be my preferred shade over the yellow or red colour choices. Oh my, what to do in 2026โฆ
View attachment 37231
View attachment 37232
Dont forget to mention the full underseal treatment. Have to admit though, as funny as it is, I wish my car was so immaculate under all theUnderrated comment
Looking good!Show car ready!!Added a couple of the Zoo decals I had too!
Only down side of attending a show with @Sonic is the pressure you feel to make sure your carโs clean enough knowing heโll have spent days getting it pristine and added even more Ali Express blue goodies to stand out even more!
View attachment 37361