Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, it's too punchy for me, but I thought somebody might like it.
So if I want the full JDM look. I need:
1. Plate holder part number : JDM: 57751CC000 for the front.
Although the fronts are drilled into the folder on my current plate. I can just stick them onto the holder.
My rears are stuck on so I can just get the JDM plates no holder and stick on.
2. JDM plate size seems to be 330X127 same size as the holder? which I can't seem to find here in the UK?
Is that a current Belfast reg no??Thanks to @PVGR for the part number for the JDM plate holder, got mine fitted today (Part no. SU003-09277) Genuine Subaru part according to the back of it
For the front plate the size I went for is 330 width x 125 height. Fancyplates.com can make custom sizes. I just went for normal JDM size plates on the rear (330x165mm), can also confirm this will cover the dimples in the bumper
View attachment 12446View attachment 12447
Lol, yeah, I like to keep the plates from previous cars (usually end up changing them at some point), around 20 years worth of plates there. Keep meaning to put them up on the wall for a proper display... a lot of good memories in that pile of platesYou've got a lot of plate options kicking about there!!![]()
Nope, I think the letters are up to VGZ now for Belfast. I got that plate from the DVLA last year... Toyota GaZoo was my thinking behind itIs that a current Belfast reg no??
Looks great, do you have pics of the rear JDM plate?Thanks to @PVGR for the part number for the JDM plate holder, got mine fitted today (Part no. SU003-09277) Genuine Subaru part according to the back of it
For the front plate the size I went for is 330 width x 125 height. Fancyplates.com can make custom sizes. I just went for normal JDM size plates on the rear (330x165mm), can also confirm this will cover the dimples in the bumper
View attachment 12446View attachment 12447
I'm not sure if the square plate would suit the GR86 (happy to be proven wrong if anyone's done it and/or has pictures); whereas it absolutely does suit the GRY.Thread Resurrection..!
Any GR86 heads considering a square plate a la JDM like some of our Yaris brethren?
![]()
Assuming that you can legally have the square plate at the back as long as it meets size / spacing regs?
Nabbed this during the week
View attachment 13671
Yeah, I'm having the same thoughts, so would be keen to see anyone who's gone and done it!I'm not sure if the square plate would suit the GR86 (happy to be proven wrong if anyone's done it and/or has pictures); whereas it absolutely does suit the GRY.
In 98 I bought R8 FUN to go on a Griff 500 for £650. A few years later sold it for 5k to an R8 owner, best investment I ever made.A 5 letter plate with FUN in it. That will be expensive.