GR86 The number plate thread

I’ve sent a message to @Jianlun to see if he can give us some dimensions as his car looks to have the same mount. It may even have a part number on it too

Post in thread 'White GR86 from Singapore'
https://www.gr-zoo.com/threads/white-gr86-from-singapore.1129/post-14377

Great idea for a group buy if we can track them down.
I am soooo sorry i missed this message. Attached are the dimensions and a photo of the backside of the JDM plate.

Part number 57751CC000 for jdm one, as embossed on the backside.

Screenshot_20221111_182102_Gallery.webp


20221111_182223.webp
 
I am soooo sorry i missed this message. Attached are the dimensions and a photo of the backside of the JDM plate.

Part number 57751CC000 for jdm one, as embossed on the backside.
Thanks for doing this.

I thought the JDM and US plate holders would be the same but didn’t expect them also to be the same height as the EU ones. This is great news for us in the UK who have shorter plates - looks like we can just get the US or JDM plate holder.

My plate is 335 x 111

The EU one I have is like this and stamped the same but has “CC010 EU” at the end. These don’t unfortunately corresponded to the part numbers.

F95EB6B0-7FA6-4CE6-8E22-8B980BB3B721.webp


I have a US one in order and just waiting for it now
 
Thanks for doing this.

I thought the JDM and US plate holders would be the same but didn’t expect them also to be the same height as the EU ones. This is great news for us in the UK who have shorter plates - looks like we can just get the US or JDM plate holder.

My plate is 335 x 111

The EU one I have is like this and stamped the same but has “CC010 EU” at the end. These don’t unfortunately corresponded to the part numbers.

View attachment 9513

I have a US one in order and just waiting for it now
Seems like 57751CC010 ?

Which means:

JDM: 57751CC000
EU: 57751CC010
US: 57751CC020
 
57751CC000

This looks good - any ideas where to buy from in the UK?
 
Toyota don't recognize the part number. Might try Subaru
 
After a good chat with a very helpful parts guy I can confirm the Toyota UK part number is: SU003-09277

This is for the JDM size plate holder as above. £40.03

I googled that and got a Brake Flange, unless the part number was reallocated Amazon product ASIN B01DUJ2T3I
I never knew Toyota sold parts on Amazon. Most of it out of stock though
 
My US spec front plate mount has arrived and it’s great. Just a little deeper than the Euro one but it has some “blips” to mark the bottom of a UK plate.

Some comparison photos here of it and also with my 355 x 111mm front plate.

FYI the part number is SU003-09903

Will be interesting to what turns up with the other part number!?

B31569C1-6883-4752-BF43-5E85F18B09B7.webp


B796FDB3-2EB8-4E0D-B776-D667CAF0C51C.webp


F3A8F42D-2838-4001-81E3-D5BEE4D62E43.webp


image.webp
 
Yes we'll see!

One difference is that I've ordered a Japanese plate holder and yours is US.

Although exactly the same perhaps they have different Toyota part numbers?

The parts guy seemed confident so I'll see what shows up! 🤷‍♂️

Looks perfect thanks for posting the pics.
 
Saw this online, anyone had experience of anything similar? Seems pretty expensive for what it is.

I was going to let them screw it in but having second thoughts now that I’ve already seen one bodged on the demo cars.

 
Nice idea but when you already have preformed chunks out of the grille I don't know if it's worth it. Covering these bits up is the problem...

6L55J2ty~2.webp
 
Aaahh man. No brake flange.
 
Back
Top