Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me too! It's like a cute little wave!I like little dance headlights do when you start the car at night![]()
Of course there is, but since the cars have active lights, it will be a OBC thing and in a software menu. There won’t be a little slider wheel behind the HLIs there any adjustment available on the LED's to improve range? What if for eg if the alignment is out and fails an MOT? There must be something to readjust?![]()
Is that definite? The GT86 had the same automatic levelling sensor arm, but there was a screw in each headlight cluster which could be used to adjust the headlight aim. I know this because at my first MOT, they said it was aimed too high (not that I'd changed it), and adjusted them lower. Too low. So I had to go out and adjust them slightly higher again. Are the LED clusters definitely only auto adjusting?There is no DIY adjustment for the headlight beam as its automatic, the only buggeration you can do is to shorten the length of the level sensor arm which is fitted to the nearside rear lower control arm.
I looked in the manual and it wasn't in there, but it is in the US manual, but I can't figure out if that only applies to their base model which doesn't have the adaptive headlight. It may be worth a look, it may be that its not in the manual as we aren't 'allowed' to do it, only specialist grown ups can adjust it.Is that definite? The GT86 had the same automatic levelling sensor arm, but there was a screw in each headlight cluster which could be used to adjust the headlight aim. I know this because at my first MOT, they said it was aimed too high (not that I'd changed it), and adjusted them lower. Too low. So I had to go out and adjust them slightly higher again. Are the LED clusters definitely only auto adjusting?
only specialist grown ups can adjust it.
Same here and I'm not sure it's ever been washed as I picked up the car with the stickers still on.Still not washed him since I've had him
GR86 - My Red GR86 - East Midlands
Thought I'd put up a few photos when I collected my car from getting full PPF as I thought it looked amazing! I'll also update this thread with stuff I do to it - if anything lol Outside for the first time: And home:www.gr-zoo.com
I think the red is one colour that can actually look better when it’s dirty.Still not washed him since I've had him
GR86 - My Red GR86 - East Midlands
Thought I'd put up a few photos when I collected my car from getting full PPF as I thought it looked amazing! I'll also update this thread with stuff I do to it - if anything lol Outside for the first time: And home:www.gr-zoo.com
Ohhh this has solved something for me thanks - wondered why that friggin light was always onWhile driving I have noticed 2nd airbag off light illuminated. So yesterday, I spent 10 minutes going through manuals trying to find a way to switch on passenger side airbag. Then, my passenger sat in the car, light changed to indicate all airbags on.
That light is bloody annoying. I think I posted somewhere else, that it's too bright and sitting almost at eye level. If you're driving on a dark motorway, it's incredibly irritating to have it in your periphery.While driving I have noticed 2nd airbag off light illuminated. So yesterday, I spent 10 minutes going through manuals trying to find a way to switch on passenger side airbag. Then, my passenger sat in the car, light changed to indicate all airbags on.
Why do you even need to be notified? If it senses someone sitting there and activates, then should only get any sort of info if there is an error with it!That light is bloody annoying. I think I posted somewhere else, that it's too bright and sitting almost at eye level. If you're driving on a dark motorway, it's incredibly irritating to have it in your periphery.
I bought some of those Light Dims stickers for dimming annoying LEDs, and stuck one over the area that was illuminated. Problem solved....until the next time I went on a drive at night and my girlfriend was in the car with me - the fact she was sitting in the passenger seat meant the light changed slightly and illuminated outside of the spot I'd already covered. So I had to adjust the sticker.
Complete faff. Really think it's a poor piece of design to have something constantly illuminated that high up in the cabin. Wish it was lower down in the dash like the old car.
It's amazing how different things really annoy different people. I haven't even noticed that light at all, despite, thanks to it being winter, having driven my car more in the dark than daylight. It could be to do with seating position, and I've just been lucky that I don't notice it (I'm going to blame you now though if I start to notice it!).That light is bloody annoying. I think I posted somewhere else, that it's too bright and sitting almost at eye level. If you're driving on a dark motorway, it's incredibly irritating to have it in your periphery.
I bought some of those Light Dims stickers for dimming annoying LEDs, and stuck one over the area that was illuminated. Problem solved....until the next time I went on a drive at night and my girlfriend was in the car with me - the fact she was sitting in the passenger seat meant the light changed slightly and illuminated outside of the spot I'd already covered. So I had to adjust the sticker.
Complete faff. Really think it's a poor piece of design to have something constantly illuminated that high up in the cabin. Wish it was lower down in the dash like the old car.
I notice that light and it's quite annoying and completely useless (just for regulations, I guess). I just keep forgetting to put some tape over it.It's amazing how different things really annoy different people. I haven't even noticed that light at all, despite, thanks to it being winter, having driven my car more in the dark than daylight. It could be to do with seating position, and I've just been lucky that I don't notice it (I'm going to blame you now though if I start to notice it!).
It didn't bother me at first as I was driving on street-lit roads, so it was barely noticeable.It's amazing how different things really annoy different people. I haven't even noticed that light at all, despite, thanks to it being winter, having driven my car more in the dark than daylight. It could be to do with seating position, and I've just been lucky that I don't notice it (I'm going to blame you now though if I start to notice it!).