Michael Knight
Totally Hooked
- Thread starter
- #1,301
RC model had the screen removed - also option to retrofit. just get rid of the screen. though I like the screen as use it for recce navigation.I do like the improved visibility and wish the OG had the option to remove the display or have it lower in the dash (some best motoring hot version videos have the JDM version without this and it looks ideal)…
From a more minor cosmetics point of view I also like the IC spray and the fact it has a mode that says “gravel” on the dial as that’s a neat touch and is just cool for some reason to me. The kudos of the original and wrc badge is probably enough of an offset for me though in that regard.
btw note also those nice pedals. no fancy and expensive GR aluminum there...
Last edited:
