GR Yaris (Gen 2) GR Yaris Mk2 (MY2024->)

Anyone interested you can now purchase HKS and Akrapovic exhausts for mk2 Akrapovic also offering the GPF delete section which is stainless steel again with the back box section being titanium. Both on the pricey side in my opinion. All available from Tegiwa in the UK.
I had an akrapovic on my mk1 but having lived with it for a few months, thought it was too farty and didn't like the tone. Took it off and went stock again. I pick up my mk2 in March (car arrived at the dealership this morning but I will wait to register it in March on a 25 plate) - I look forward to hearing the sound stock and take it from there.

IMG_0536.webp


IMG_0539.webp
 
I had an akrapovic on my mk1 but having lived with it for a few months, thought it was too farty and didn't like the tone. Took it off and went stock again. I pick up my mk2 in March (car arrived at the dealership this morning but I will wait to register it in March on a 25 plate) - I look forward to hearing the sound stock and take it from there.
I also had an Akrapovic on my mk1 and agree with you although I didn’t wait a few months 😂 congrats on your mk2, did you stick with M/T or A/T?
 
I also had an Akrapovic on my mk1 and agree with you although I didn’t wait a few months 😂 congrats on your mk2, did you stick with M/T or A/T?
Manual for me - it was between the GR and a civic type R - was going to go for the type R until the opportunity to get a GR came along
 
someone has dyno their gen 2 ? would like to know the power they make
 
Mines just gone into build on the app, can anyone remember how long it takes from build to delivery ?
Hoping it’s early may so I don’t have to service my ‘86.
 
Back
Top