GR86 What did you do with your GR86 today

Went to my local track Pembrey to watch my mate do some drifting. Some bikes were on a day there too. Considering the attention was on the drifting the 86 got plenty of looks and comments.

IMG_7733.webp
IMG_7735.webp
IMG_7803.webp
IMG_7654.webp


IMG_7655.webp


IMG_7662.webp


IMG_7740.webp


IMG_7754.webp
 
Your car looks epic in the sun @KobayashiMaru86 - nice pics. I haven’t seen the blue in person yet but that is pretty sharp 💫
It's crazy how much it pops in the sun. Even on overcast days it's bright. All I would want is tougher paint as you breath on it and it can mark. Happy I got PPF at least for the front. If I hadn't, the trip to Scotland and back would've battered it
IMG_7578.webp
 
It's crazy how much it pops in the sun. Even on overcast days it's bright. All I would want is tougher paint as you breath on it and it can mark. Happy I got PPF at least for the front. If I hadn't, the trip to Scotland and back would've battered itView attachment 17035
I'm getting a warm feeling of contentment from this picture. The car, the bike, the sun, the scenery, the gentleman relaxing in the chair there. Splendid.
 
Got quite a few things done to the car last week. On Wednesday the car got an oil change at my local dealer (finally passed the magic 1000 mile mark). Also got them to enable both doors to open with keyless entry and turned off the fake engine noises. I didn't mind the noise TBH, but got this done for obvious reasons for the next part...

So on Thursday dropped the car off at a local specialist to fit some KW v3 coilovers, Fujitsubo A-R exhaust and 20mm Eibach spacers. To say i'm pleased is an understatement, the car sits really well, sounds great and still drives brilliantly.

A few pics from yesterday, attended a Cars and Coffee meet and then took a run up to the Port in Northern Ireland..

20230528_144231.webp



20230528_144028.webp



20230527_172821.webp
 
Got quite a few things done to the car last week. On Wednesday the car got an oil change at my local dealer (finally passed the magic 1000 mile mark). Also got them to enable both doors to open with keyless entry and turned off the fake engine noises. I didn't mind the noise TBH, but got this done for obvious reasons for the next part...

So on Thursday dropped the car off at a local specialist to fit some KW v3 coilovers, Fujitsubo A-R exhaust and 20mm Eibach spacers. To say i'm pleased is an understatement, the car sits really well, sounds great and still drives brilliantly.

A few pics from yesterday, attended a Cars and Coffee meet and then took a run up to the Port in Northern Ireland..

View attachment 17072


View attachment 17073


View attachment 17074
Looking well @stephen1612 no messing about.

Couple of questions if you don’t mind:

How do the KW’s ride?
Will this be your daily?

Hopefully see you out and about, I get mine on Friday.
 
Got quite a few things done to the car last week. On Wednesday the car got an oil change at my local dealer (finally passed the magic 1000 mile mark). Also got them to enable both doors to open with keyless entry and turned off the fake engine noises. I didn't mind the noise TBH, but got this done for obvious reasons for the next part...

So on Thursday dropped the car off at a local specialist to fit some KW v3 coilovers, Fujitsubo A-R exhaust and 20mm Eibach spacers. To say i'm pleased is an understatement, the car sits really well, sounds great and still drives brilliantly.

A few pics from yesterday, attended a Cars and Coffee meet and then took a run up to the Port in Northern Ireland..

View attachment 17072


View attachment 17073


View attachment 17074
Great pics @stephen1612 - and looks like a top drive up the coast. Cool to meet you guys at C&C
 
So, been out for a blast with my lad today, making the most of this lovely weather. When we got back we took a picture of me in the car next to the barn at our farm to replicate a picture of my late father in his car in the same spot 50 years ago. He had more hair than me 😂…..
B9D2B34B-28F0-4BB5-84ED-43491EF00D7A.webp
 
Back
Top