Hicko
Obsessed member
I went dark for the whole lot. Indicators seem fine with them on tbhDid you go light smoke or dark smoke? Gonna order this now tbh
Assuming dark and, indicators etc still visible etc?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I went dark for the whole lot. Indicators seem fine with them on tbhDid you go light smoke or dark smoke? Gonna order this now tbh
Assuming dark and, indicators etc still visible etc?
Open/close windows on key and open all doors, not just the one.What did you have enabled @KobayashiMaru86 ? And did they find it ok ?
Did you get the details exactly of where the door bit is done? . My dealer could not find it and told me it was because the car has central lockingOpen/close windows on key and open all doors, not just the one.
Iβve set up a post for such details, as yet, no one has added to it. The idea was to get details of the fixes / adjustments and then present the service departments with a set of details that allows them to navigate the menus and sort the problemsDid you get the details exactly of where the door bit is done? . My dealer could not find it and told me it was because the car has central locking
Following this thread - my dealer too couldnβt find a way to do it.Did you get the details exactly of where the door bit is done? . My dealer could not find it and told me it was because the car has central locking
Notice any difference with the filter?Although a few days ago I installed the HKS super air filter.
Went on a Sunday morning drive to Caffeine and Machine just to stall the car as I entered the parking, they had sold out so went to Maccy's then a dash of petrol and returned home. 120+ miles return trip
Oh another GR86 in the dark blue flashed me, I waved back![]()
A lighter wallet only, they claim some gains but my butt Dyno didn't notice anythingNotice any difference with the filter?
It arrived as promised and I bobbed it in, in about 3 minutes - easy job. I've always used a K&N before, but you hear negatives over wet filters (although I'd never had a problem), thought I'd try another different type.HKS Air Filter coming tomorrow from Fensport. Also took the opportunity to give the car another wash and check the fluids. It's the first time I've checked the oil and it's about 2/3 down from the max. I'll get some (anyone guess the proper original grade?), but just wondered if anyone else has checked their oil and if Subaru/Toyota are skimping on maxing out (I very much doubt it's used much in the 350 miles I've done so far).
Any improvement? I had the HKS filter on the old car, I think it made the induction sound a bit louder, and convinced myself that the car revved a bit more freely at the top end, but it could have been my imagination.It arrived as promised and I bobbed it in, in about 3 minutes - easy job. I've always used a K&N before, but you hear negatives over wet filters (although I'd never had a problem), thought I'd try another different type.
No idea yet, just gone over 400 miles today !Any improvement? I had the HKS filter on the old car, I think it made the induction sound a bit louder, and convinced myself that the car revved a bit more freely at the top end, but it could have been my imagination.
Reads 1, 004 miles, rev limit set to 4,000 rpm
It was not on the way home.Reads 1, 004 miles, rev limit set to 4,000 rpm
![]()
![]()