Dal3D
Totally Hooked
That's me buggered then with my glass back!if you ..have back issues or the flexibility of a hippo you will struggle.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's me buggered then with my glass back!if you ..have back issues or the flexibility of a hippo you will struggle.
That's where a mate or family member comes into play!That's me buggered then with my glass back!
If they are OEM I seen a comment that the similar / identical styled GT86 incorporated ones removed more paint than they saved via abrasion due to the way they fit - might be worth looking into this and / or getting your dealer to use something like helicopter tape https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=helico...724812&tag=googhydr-21&ref=pd_sl_8kd2hpjdzt_eCanβt wait to post on here. Picking mine up on the 3rd March. Dealer called me today to say they are fitting the spoiler and mud guards this week and pics will follow shortly! So excited!
I managed just now, by opening the cage as per this video, easy really when you look at the way it locks together. Much better light in the boot now.Seems to be straightforward here - https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxj9la_QmF-ffymiALA_6P7IIfcZDSl_s2
Nice.
this used to be a high brow, appropriate forum
Black spoiler looksKids got me up annoyingly early so I sacked them off (*) and drove South until I got here
View attachment 14238
Then kept going until they made me stop!
View attachment 14239
...peace at lastView attachment 14240
Guess I should probably head back now... The long way! Should be nearly 800 miles by the time I'm back.
(*I love my kids really!)
There's some lovely B&Bs or boutique hotels on the south coast...Kids got me up annoyingly early so I sacked them off (*) and drove South until I got here
View attachment 14238
Then kept going until they made me stop!
View attachment 14239
...peace at lastView attachment 14240
Guess I should probably head back now... The long way! Should be nearly 800 miles by the time I'm back.
(*I love my kids really!)