GR86 UK Boot Mat

I will try to remember to take some next time I go shopping, but please forgive me if I completely forget to snap a photo with all the excitement going on.
@911sse only did a small shop today but you get the idea. Please do try and contain your excitement over this image.
1708696563258.webp
 
Last edited:
Awesome thanks!

This looks different to the one posted on here previously. I wonder if the new GR86 logo will become available too.
It should (in theory) be the same as the one posted before as I gave them the same part number but you never know ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ
 
Got a reply from Toyota online regarding boot mat โ€œBefore I process your order, I just wanted to alert you to the fact that we cannot check if this part fits your vehicle or not as it is not listed under your vehicle detailsโ€ ๐Ÿ˜ฑETA 15/03/?
I gave instructions to proceed anyway.
I received the same response but carried on as well. The part numbers do differ though: PT908-18220-02 (originally posted) whereas it has been superseded by PT908-18221-02.
 
1000029557.jpg
The boot mat arrived today. I was worried that it would be for a completely different car given that the supplier said you cannot have a refund as they cannot guarantee it would fit. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyway, although not yet fitted I'm pretty sure it will, especially when GR 86 is imprinted on it!

1000029558.jpg
1000029559.jpg


1000029571.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice! They put the proper badge on it now.
 
View attachment 25740
Arrived a few days early, has the updated logo๐Ÿ‘
View attachment 25741
Welcome to the exclusive official boot mat club (EOBMC). Member number 2.

First planned meet to be arranged soon.

I was first so I'm the president, no elections.

There's a small joining fee, and numerous levels to work through (pay for) before you receive the ancient wisdom.
 
I have the carpet one on order. And new floor mats too ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Can I ask which floor mats, as there are 653 options in threads and I have enough trouble keeping track of what 'er indoors is going on about, let alone the cacaphony of caressment options for ones tootsie's. ๐Ÿ˜
 
Can I ask which floor mats, as there are 653 options in threads and I have enough trouble keeping track of what 'er indoors is going on about, let alone the cacaphony of caressment options for ones tootsie's. ๐Ÿ˜
1000057403.webp
1000054474.webp
1000054475.webp
1000057404.webp


[email protected]

I just emailed them and they took this as my order.
They sent me a request to pay by PayPal.
Sorted. Easy. Mats are excellent.


Thanks to this forum for the details. Like you I lost track of the original source ๐Ÿคฃ

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ‘
 
Update for those looking for or waiting on a boot mat from Toyota Parts Direct ...

I've just looked into this and can see that due to the high volume of orders we received for this part, the parts have been slightly delayed and now have a backorder eta of 16/4.
 
Back
Top