GR86 UK Boot Mat

So both mats on ToyotaDirectParts will be new logo? I like the idea of a carpet one but rubber I think maybe better. Bit more soundproofing, the lip handy for catching dirt and water from boots. If I ever get a rear strut brace it will be easier to cut a notch out of
 
Just ordered mine, lets see how long to takes
Got an email saying it arrives with Toyota on 23rd April and will be dispatched then so I'm hoping I'll get it a few days later
 
Boot Mat arrived today, along with an Oil Filter and Sump Washer. I still put the plastic Frogum liner back on top though as the weather is pish poor and I donโ€™t want a damp rug ๐Ÿ˜‰.
IMG_6443.webp
 
Boot Mat arrived today, along with an Oil Filter and Sump Washer. I still put the plastic Frogum liner back on top though as the weather is pish poor and I donโ€™t want a damp rug ๐Ÿ˜‰.
View attachment 26959
So you bought a boot mat to protect the boot floor, then a boot mat to protect the boot mat?

Surely you need another boot mat to protect the second boot mat?

Where does this madness end? ๐Ÿ˜›
 
donโ€™t think the ocd could live with a logo clash!
Turn away now @TigerJim - my 'daily' set of custom motif car mats might just have you breathing into a paper bag! ๐Ÿ˜†

Car_Mats_Saltire_Black_sml.webp


[PS: I do have other 'normal' mats of course, but this 'Frankenstein' Saltire set is usually enough to get people in a tizz].
 
Turn away now @TigerJim - my 'daily' set of custom motif car mats might just have you breathing into a paper bag! ๐Ÿ˜†

View attachment 27625

[PS: I do have other 'normal' mats of course, but this 'Frankenstein' Saltire set is usually enough to get people in a tizz].
Thatโ€™s a no from me! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I keep liking the look of a lot of the STI accessories but if I canโ€™t mix brands between 86s I donโ€™t think I can ever cross brand Toyota/Subaru! Similar with TRD and Gazoo Racing bits.
 
Back
Top