GR86 UK Boot Mat

Just fitted the TPE Frogum Pro-Line Boot Liner. High sides and nicely compartmentalised to stop smaller items from rolling around the boot.
Nice snug fit! ๐Ÿ˜Š

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303463530871

1701443338411.webp
 
I refuse to look at any other boot mat, my mission is to finally achieve buying the official one from my dealer.

I will consider it amongst my lifes greatest achievements.
Good luck with that...

Perhaps we should all call our local dealer on the same day/week to order one? Create a sudden spike in the demand that TUK might notice.
 
Are these quite thick? I'm wondering if they might serve as a bit of extra sound deadening, the boot floor of a car aways seems to generate a fair bit of noise.
I think it has made a slight difference tbh, very happy with mine and has certainly saved the boot floor on a couple of occasions now.
 
Are these quite thick? I'm wondering if they might serve as a bit of extra sound deadening, the boot floor of a car aways seems to generate a fair bit of noise.
Not overly thick or heavy but dense enough to add some sound-deadening.
 
Hello dear friends, I have an exciting and disappointing update for you.

As many of you know I have made it one of my life's most significant goals to successfully purchase a boot mat and inform you all when it is available.

I'm in for my first service today (let's see if they an oil filter ๐Ÿ˜‚) and I spoke to my favourite parts guy David at Bracknell, who took me back stage and showed me my name and the part number stuck to his shelf ๐Ÿ˜‚. It seems he is as bought into this mission as me.

This morning after a year's wait, I successfully placed an order for PT919-18226-50! Yes it's true, apparently coming in in 3 days. We'll see if it actually arrives!

The downside is that only one was available and I ordered it. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I'll let you know if it arrives ๐Ÿคž
 
Hello dear friends, I have an exciting and disappointing update for you.

As many of you know I have made it one of my life's most significant goals to successfully purchase a boot mat and inform you all when it is available.

I'm in for my first service today (let's see if they an oil filter ๐Ÿ˜‚) and I spoke to my favourite parts guy David at Bracknell, who took me back stage and showed me my name and the part number stuck to his shelf ๐Ÿ˜‚. It seems he is as bought into this mission as me.

This morning after a year's wait, I successfully placed an order for PT919-18226-50! Yes it's true, apparently coming in in 3 days. We'll see if it actually arrives!

The downside is that only one was available and I ordered it. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I'll let you know if it arrives ๐Ÿคž
EouEzI5bBR8uk.webp
 
Hello dear friends, I have an exciting and disappointing update for you.

As many of you know I have made it one of my life's most significant goals to successfully purchase a boot mat and inform you all when it is available.

I'm in for my first service today (let's see if they an oil filter ๐Ÿ˜‚) and I spoke to my favourite parts guy David at Bracknell, who took me back stage and showed me my name and the part number stuck to his shelf ๐Ÿ˜‚. It seems he is as bought into this mission as me.

This morning after a year's wait, I successfully placed an order for PT919-18226-50! Yes it's true, apparently coming in in 3 days. We'll see if it actually arrives!

The downside is that only one was available and I ordered it. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I'll let you know if it arrives ๐Ÿคž

Is that the carpet or rubber one?
 
Hello dear friends, I have an exciting and disappointing update for you.

As many of you know I have made it one of my life's most significant goals to successfully purchase a boot mat and inform you all when it is available.

I'm in for my first service today (let's see if they an oil filter ๐Ÿ˜‚) and I spoke to my favourite parts guy David at Bracknell, who took me back stage and showed me my name and the part number stuck to his shelf ๐Ÿ˜‚. It seems he is as bought into this mission as me.

This morning after a year's wait, I successfully placed an order for PT919-18226-50! Yes it's true, apparently coming in in 3 days. We'll see if it actually arrives!

The downside is that only one was available and I ordered it. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I'll let you know if it arrives ๐Ÿคž
Did you get a price from them out of interest?
 
Well looky what Santa brought:
PXL_20231222_084018697.jpg


PXL_20231222_084013977.jpg


PXL_20231222_083919400.jpg


A big thank you to David, parts at Jemca Bracknell. In a joint effort lasting over a year, I have it. The only boot mat in the UK ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'll now embark on a UK tour to show all of my family this significant achievement ๐Ÿ˜›

Next stock is allegedly January.
 
Well looky what Santa brought:
View attachment 23151

View attachment 23152

View attachment 23153

A big thank you to David, parts at Jemca Bracknell. In a joint effort lasting over a year, I have it. The only boot mat in the UK ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'll now embark on a UK tour to show all of my family this significant achievement ๐Ÿ˜›

Next stock is allegedly January.
That looks great, after all that time and effort, a great Christmas present to yourself.
How much did it cost in the end, ยฃ65?
 
That looks really nice, but I wouldn't want to put anything in the boot for fear of soiling or damaging it. Anyway, enjoy the victory ๐Ÿ† and Happy Christmas ๐ŸŽ…
 
Back
Top