GR86 UK Boot Mat

Nah, I did it via a Revolut, so there's no fee and you get the same rates the banks use. I'd never heard of it a week ago, but just got it ahead of a holiday. I like it.
I’ve got Chase but I couldn’t be arsed putting money into it for the one transaction.. Same deal though, no fees when used abroad and 1% cash back.. if they offered it on cars I’d pay for the GR with it
 
Nah, I did it via a Revolut, so there's no fee and you get the same rates the banks use. I'd never heard of it a week ago, but just got it ahead of a holiday. I like it.
Revolut is a non-brainer for foreign currency transactions, no silly x% above ECB rate or transaction fees.
 
Waiting for official Toyota boot mat is turning out to be same kind experience as first batch of GR86es.🥸
 
We are after Toyota OEM GR86 boot mat, that is meant to be available at some point this year or never.
 
9d1.webp
 
Back
Top