I know there is not much love for the auto on here, but has anyone ordered one in the latest batch?
We went for a test drive yesterday (in a manual) and liked it, but the car would be for my wife who will only consider an auto.
I’ve gone to the order page and it only shows the manual option, even though the invite email states you can select your preferred colour and transmission.
I have emailed them, but it says they are only open Mon-Fri, and our invitation expires on Sun.
We went for a test drive yesterday (in a manual) and liked it, but the car would be for my wife who will only consider an auto.
I’ve gone to the order page and it only shows the manual option, even though the invite email states you can select your preferred colour and transmission.
I have emailed them, but it says they are only open Mon-Fri, and our invitation expires on Sun.
