Prestonese
Dedicated member
Tastes are so different which is of course a wonderful thing!
Personally I've test driven GRY twice back in Dec 2020 and absolutely disliked that car - wouldn't even buy it at a 50% discount.
GT86 on the contrary was a love at first sight type of a situation.
If only they could put a sunroof on my new upcoming GR86....
Same here. The GRY is fun. To a point. But it wasn't really for me and doing a track day completely ruined my view of the car. I had a drive in my friend's GT86 at the same session and I much preferred it to the Yaris.
This guy wrote to Evo and summed it up nicely. The thing about the GRY though is because of it's history, there is much more to talk about than other cars and I guess that was part of its allure.
Last edited by a moderator:
