GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

I think people need to ignore what time they ordered/got confirmation because its been pretty clear for a while they are not calling people by order time.

To back this up my order was made at 11:21am and they called me today...
There's got to be method in their madness (hopefully) 😄
 
You are probably right it's a bit stupid of me to expect any logic from TUK & for them to call customers in the order of confirmation 😜 They seemed to have made a right mess of things so far so I shouldn't be surprised really.
It would just be nice to know what's happening😕
Then I can decide whether to wait or cancel
 
Thanks you did seem to get some useful information, I am starting to get a little concerned that my confirmation was at 10.28 & I haven't had a call so I don't know if I've been missed out or the calls are just random?🤔
My confirmation was at 10.28 and I only got the call today so I wouldn’t worry about it.
 
There's got to be method in their madness (hopefully) 😄

6907594d-3a0f-4850-a9eb-fb54edb0572e_text.webp
 
I’m even more confused now. I ordered one with Toyota Sheffield at about 10:25am on 20 April paying a deposit but the order confirmation only came through on 4 June. God knows when I’ll ever get mine.
 
Wondered if they batched together on colour or location? North/South of country etc? I have a black manual on order and in south.

But it could just be totally random?
 
I am pretty sure that the delivery time thing is just a simple communication issue 🤨

nomoredelays.webp
 
I had my call yesterday and my email confirmation was at 13:42. So there really doesn't appear to be any logic behind the call order now.

I did start the order process at about 1015, but didn't complete it til a few hours later.
 
I had my call yesterday and my email confirmation was at 13:42. So there really doesn't appear to be any logic behind the call order now.

I did start the order process at about 1015, but didn't complete it til a few hours later.
I had two orders on the go. One with finance that was referred at 10:18 as the dealer had already applied for finance for me. So I then did a cash purchase that complete at 10:38. Maybe the original order determined the position?
 
10.31 confirmation email here and no call yet, slightly anxious now after seeing calls made to later confirmation times. 😔
 
10.31 confirmation email here and no call yet, slightly anxious now after seeing calls made to later confirmation times. 😔
I feel your pain 10.28 confirmation for me & I haven't had a call either, will probably fall of my chair if they do call😔
 
Back
Top