Gari
Totally Hooked
Thanks again for the invite Andy! I'm sure the majority of us wouldn't have secured an order without the forum4. Didn’t join GR-Zoo.com before 20.04 .2022 And wasn’t aware what was happening, didn’t get an ORCA, be unhappy
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks again for the invite Andy! I'm sure the majority of us wouldn't have secured an order without the forum4. Didn’t join GR-Zoo.com before 20.04 .2022 And wasn’t aware what was happening, didn’t get an ORCA, be unhappy
![]()
I can't recall at which point it showed, but I do remember it being 12-13 weeks for everyone at time of ordering (before 400 orders hit all at once).does anyone remember on which screen in the Toyota configurator they were showing the estimated delivery date? I couldn't find it with the GR and I can't find it now (looking at a different car though, out of curiosity)
From the Autocar review:I had a call yesterday from my nominated dealer. I was told I was one of the very luck ones ... my car is due for September this year (my order email was received at 10:07). Was advised other orders were into 2024! My order is still showing as Processing in My T app and online, and developer tools hack shows no ETA.
Anyone tempted to put an advert in the PH classifieds, "GR86 build slot available for £25k over RRP" just for laughs?
Guilty as charged...Who’s been checking the MyT app a few more times today after reading all the reviews?![]()
I deleted the app to stop me from checking it!!Who’s been checking the MyT app a few more times today after reading all the reviews?![]()
I may actually have a heart attack when I login and see the GR86 on thereWho’s been checking the MyT app a few more times today after reading all the reviews?![]()
Same hereI think I went to Order Processing in the MyT app a week to the day of ordering. Nothing since.
Well, as if by magic, MyT has updated!I may actually have a heart attack when I login and see the GR86 on there![]()