Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I didn’t, sorry was late for a meeting as I was working from the dealership till I left.Oh wow that Sapphire Blue looks really dark. Did you manage to get any other angles?
Definitely happy with my choice, no wonder other people were calling it 'Doom Blue'
From the first few pics I saw of it I thought there was more purple in it like a midnight blue. Would of gone for that over the Magnatite Grey I went with but still happy with my choice!I didn’t, sorry was late for a meeting as I was working from the dealership till I left.
The Sapphire blue looked really nice in person, nice metallic flecks in it.
Would have been my second choice of colour.
All the colours are nice, there are no bad ones. My current 86 is pavement grey, so similar to the Magnatite grey and I love it.From the first few pics I saw of it I thought there was more purple in it like a midnight blue. Would of gone for that over the Magnatite Grey I went with but still happy with my choice!
Just updated my location.Whilst we are all waiting for something to happen , @Adam has updated the maps but is missing a LOT of info on which part of the country folk are based. Not looking for your postcode and house number , or What Three Words location but a general idea of where folk are based , any help much appreciated
GR86 - GR86 Confirmed Order Maps
Just heard that there are 4 confirmed orders at the Maidstone dealership. Which isnt even a GR Centre, can imagine we may be hitting 8-9www.gr-zoo.com
I did the PCP application at the time and had a confirmed order at 10.08, but had absolutely everything ready in advance thanks to all the tips on here.Anyone who did PCP at time of order is most likely much further down the list. Took me at least 20 mins to get through it all, so unless this was changed after or you were one of the early orders that slipped through, most of the later cars will be finance. If it was 0% I would be worried but at 4.9%, I’m not so much. If the honoured the Yaris 0% they’ll honour the 4.9%
Happy to move the discussion over there , we need something new to keep us occupiedYeah, it's not that I'm unhappy with it being solid. I wanted that colour, so I would have ordered it regardless of it being solid, metallic or pearl. If they wanted to charge extra because they knew it would be popular, fine, - but to charge extra on the basis of it being something is not is taking the piss a bit.
Not going to let it jeopardise my order, but I think I might raise it on delivery.
Perhaps. Although I guess we'll have to find out how it was marketed in the US. It was called "neptune blue" over there I believe, but I don't know if was sold as pearlescent.
EDIT: Sorry @AndyRC , missed your post about the other thread before I replied. Feel free to move the post if necessary, I'll shut up now.
Was this a GR centre? I wonder if I can pop to my local dealership who are not a GR centre.Had to get a service today, I had two left on the service pack on the GT that will get ported to the GR so they did this one for free, result.
Spotted this in the showroom.View attachment 4448
At least we know something is happening somewhere..... It just seems to have gone so quiet, they don't seem to be calling anyone anymore.....My phone just pinged to say my GR86 order is “processing“ so some progress and I’ll take that![]()
Oooh silver looks lovely against them! I’ve ordered Sapphire and looking at American/Japanese ones. I still think I’ve made the right decision.Spotted this in the showroom.View attachment 4448
Welcome @Darrellium , you’re #181 on the listHey hey! Finally signed up, 10:20 order with an assigned ORCA. Edit - Electric Blue manual, based in Worcestershire![]()
Done, thanks for the heads up!Welcome @Darrellium , you’re #181 on the list. Thanks for letting us know where you are , you can add that in your account so everyone Is aware
![]()