GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

Have any silver buyers had a call and/or estimated delivery date? I have a creeping suspicion (with absolutely no empirical evidence to support this!) that silver will be last colour built and delivered...
 
Have any silver buyers had a call and/or estimated delivery date? I have a creeping suspicion (with absolutely no empirical evidence to support this!) that silver will be last colour built and delivered...
Hi, Yes I have a silver order. 10:08 Had the call 27th April with estimated end of Aug/early Sept. My T app says 'Order Processing' No ETA.
 
MT, he wasn't sure on colour. Inchcape Oxford.
Thanks @rdmsport , updated list


If anyone has info on demo cars please let me know 👍😎
 
Anyone with magnetite grey heard anything yet? Knowing my luck it’ll be the last colour to be produced!
Call on 20th - Aug/Sept Delivery
MyT Loaded last Monday - Order Processing
Developer Tools - Null Date
Dealer - Can see order but no date

I have a feeling they may be getting batched together apart from a couple which I imagine were demonstrators

J
 
I had a call from the dealer on the 10th asking for my order number to see if they could get any more info for me, total radio silence since from them too, must be a Toyota thing.
 
Have any silver buyers had a call and/or estimated delivery date? I have a creeping suspicion (with absolutely no empirical evidence to support this!) that silver will be last colour built and delivered...
10:05 order time, had the call exactly a week later with an estimate of July/Aug for delivery. 🤞
 
Back
Top