GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

Sorry can't quite recall how long as I was originally set for Feb 2024 and didn't track the build schedule as it appeared so random.
 
151. @ritch - 6MT- Electric Blue - Collected today 🎉
65 miles already, it will take a while to perfect the collapse of an entry into it, it’s so low.
The drive is different class to the golf I was running!
IMG_0660.webp
IMG_0659.webp
IMG_0658.webp
IMG_0661.webp
 
Were you on the waiting list and got the mail inviting you to the new allocation?
Congratulations either way and nice to see another one in Essex !!
Yeah. Have been on the waiting list since they sold out last year.

I haven't seen one in the flesh on the open roads of Essex yet.
 
Hi all, been sitting on the sidelines since April ‘22 when I missed out on the original allocation. However I was fortunate to receive the invite email on Thursday and I didn’t mess about, a grey manual ordered within hours and confirmed. Toyota online phoned yesterday morning to confirm details and advise the car is due in August. Chuffed to bits and want to thank all the owners on here for the all info posted, it’s been really helpful; reverse and interior light bulbs ordered,
my dealer has been in touch and we’ve discussed the duckbill, No. plates - no drilling(!!), don’t touch the car or remove delivery film etc as I’ll be taking straight to a detailer. Great to finally be part of the club. :)
 
I’m a bit jealous.

As in that its not fair, you all should have to have a 400 day wait, vagueness from Toyota, mishaps, cock up’,s and all the general stress us initial order owners have gone through.

🤣
.... but 4 weeks into ownership with almost 1k miles and getting better and better. It's worth it 😍
 
I’m a bit jealous.

As in that its not fair, you all should have to have a 400 day wait, vagueness from Toyota, mishaps, cock up’,s and all the general stress us initial order owners have gone through.

🤣
We appreciate what you veterans have been through to hopefully make our journey a less stressful one.
1686468427360.webp
 
Hello everyone, first post and stepping out of the shadows...

Missed an original purchase due to the phone signal at work causing the Toyota payment page to time out twice. Day 1 waiting list sign up and was delighted to be offered the chance to buy from this 'new' batch last Thursday, even with the price increase!

Magnetite Grey already completed build and has left the factory, and a test drive has already been taken in Middlewich's gorgeous Electric Blue example.

Think the car is mega, but will need some suspension work coming from an M2 Competition. And maybe an exhaust. And a ducktail spoiler...

This is going to get expensive.
 
Back
Top