GR86 More cars on the way..

Seano1878

Totally Hooked
Joined
Apr 13, 2022
Messages
370
Reaction score
549
Location
Manchester
85E6C7DC-C59A-43E4-96BE-A48FC9E9959A.webp
 
girl-what.gif


"When you currently have a car in the build stage and they ask you if you want to join the waiting list."
 
As long as they don’t do an amazing ltd ed in soul red with all the extra TRD bits that are on my wish list…

Think I’ll join the waitlist just in case!
 
I wonder?? I suspect it might change...

I’ll be less irritated by the news if there’s a £5-10k uplift that’s for sure.

As long as they don’t do an amazing ltd ed in soul red with all the extra TRD bits that are on my wish list…

Think I’ll join the waitlist just in case!

This is the fear, if they offered the red accent interior, better brakes, spoiler option etc I won’t need to reach for the kettle in order to bring my piss to the boil.
 
Last edited:
I’ll be less irritated by the news if there’s a £5-10k uplift that’s for sure.



This is the fear, if they offered the red accent interior, better brakes, spoiler option etc I’ll won’t need to reach for the kettle in order to bring my piss to the boil.
I suspect they’ll change the spec slightly to justify a higher price.

It will be interesting to see what new finance cost will be.
 
Whatever ones come in will have to cost more than ours. Just down to inflation etc. Given how long the first batch took I can't see it being double that. Perhaps another hundred at most. Maybe it will be that orange special edition or there was a code for another version I saw floating about.

Even though I don't ever plan on selling mine, I also don't want it making ours worse off somehow. Unless it means access to nice parts but I doubt it. The GR brake option is never worth almost £5k
 
"Working to secure"
"More models may come"

I think the modern parlance relating to these phrases is "doing some heavy lifting ".

I do hope some of our fellow enthusiasts who missed out get the chance to secure a car.

But they'd better not fit any sort of integrated suit hanging solution in this new version or I'll farkin kick off big style
 
If there is another allocation, I'm betting it might well sell out even faster than the firs, given the rave reviews.
 
£35k for the new allocation.
I am not surprised. The VED has increased for starters, and the finance deal is bound to be closer to 10% APR given the world we live in now.
 
My heart says that Toyota won’t change anything on the spec to prevent upsetting everyone in round 1….

My head says Toyota will make some small but significant changes that most of batch 1 would have opted for and throw a few k on the price.
 
The message to those on the waiting list:

Rest assured, because you're on the waitlist, you will be among the first to know if any additional cars become available. Just let us know if you want to make a purchase, should the opportunity arise.
 
Back
Top