Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wonder?? I suspect it might change...Same price as the first release you think??
Now we know Seano's real name!
I wonder?? I suspect it might change...
As long as they don’t do an amazing ltd ed in soul red with all the extra TRD bits that are on my wish list…
Think I’ll join the waitlist just in case!
I suspect they’ll change the spec slightly to justify a higher price.I’ll be less irritated by the news if there’s a £5-10k uplift that’s for sure.
This is the fear, if they offered the red accent interior, better brakes, spoiler option etc I’ll won’t need to reach for the kettle in order to bring my piss to the boil.
I am not surprised. The VED has increased for starters, and the finance deal is bound to be closer to 10% APR given the world we live in now.£35k for the new allocation.
Which is still a bargain.£35k for the new allocation.