GR Yaris I Broke my third Transmission at track 。this time GRMN close gear set

Cross finger
Track testing next week

D274C09F-0961-4DD7-8210-7A8F331C6C2D.webp
 
With flex tune E60 and lamspeed Big TB and Cnc intake manifold
Tuner can lower TQ output (460 VS408)but still can maintain similar HP

10687B2D-B0CC-4EA1-91B3-45EE216C243D.webp


2FA67670-9BD8-49E3-9111-9056A5F2529E.webp


44103712-D4BB-46A8-91E3-A352A296BB80.webp


05E4434D-AC9E-4242-93F2-C515C07205F4.webp
 
Comparing to old manifold set up ( pic on right)
U can clearly see lamspeed Cnc intake manifold and big TB shift whole power band upward
Which is more suitable for track use
E60 VS 50% race VP109

626545E7-8A97-4D13-BD4C-F6080DCCA35C.webp


DD08F4EB-1673-415C-9489-ABE6CC9FDDD5.webp
 
Of course with less TQ is less punching before
But aleast I don’t have to worry the transmission issue 😅
Will update it if any thing go south

B211BE5C-E5E5-42B1-AF63-3E3F3DAF6D66.webp
 
Last edited:
More I look on it
More I wonder why steel clutch hub will failed
Before cooper Syncro
I am not professional engineers, can some one r lay to us ?

79E86B02-FA73-4EC5-B334-DAFD36903D1E.webp
 
Some more road testing (300km) to one old oldest Taiwan car magazine 40 years anniversary

In my previous transmission experience, if Hub fail
It can fail at cruising too , make shit to gear or pop out gear impossible
To tell the true , even now my transmission shift nice and smooth , but I still pretty nervous about it

540712C1-2809-4454-9839-C894D8DE0D5C.webp


251C5444-B136-4F02-8FF0-7CF571C34C8A.webp


602E1E58-0F6E-4DC8-ACD7-B23BD946E38E.webp


6BE6ECA4-D2B0-4F66-B017-93B8C2FE4174.webp


5BEB0565-39C4-4FBE-9E35-75BF23107430.webp


91148B57-3139-43D3-BD4B-2874BCFDE723.webp


241EC76A-310E-47BE-812A-08B836114539.webp


337B712E-8EA7-4C9B-B395-AE17322D64EF.webp


798DC2B2-3EFF-4BF1-85DF-20DE77A2BB63.webp


E42CE52C-B4D2-45C5-85DA-B25E9E6FD351.webp
 
Back
Top