LU71KEE
Totally Hooked
How have the test drives gone this weekend gentlemen?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's a decent photo, pair of them parked up like that (with the other Supra nosing in!)Just back from testing the Yaris... What a fun little thing that is, I totally get it!! Turbo whistle and bags of torque was pretty hilarious and plenty of room for the kids / can switch the front airbag off so they could go in the front. Weirdly high driving position and obviously a totally different proposition to the 86 though. That demo car wasn't the one, it showed it's 5k demo miles proudly and had a broken front grill.
Also on the way out I noticed their Supra demo .....is a manual!I was pushed for time and for the sake of my wallet decided to not turn back round and ask for the keys. I'm not sure I could stomach another 6 month + wait for a new car again either!
View attachment 7796
o0o0oh red badge, so its one of the limited edition ones as wellJust back from testing the Yaris... What a fun little thing that is, I totally get it!! Turbo whistle and bags of torque was pretty hilarious and plenty of room for the kids / can switch the front airbag off so they could go in the front. Weirdly high driving position and obviously a totally different proposition to the 86 though. That demo car wasn't the one, it showed it's 5k demo miles proudly and had a broken front grill.
Also on the way out I noticed their Supra demo .....is a manual!I was pushed for time and for the sake of my wallet decided to not turn back round and ask for the keys. I'm not sure I could stomach another 6 month + wait for a new car again either!
View attachment 7796
I've placed a deposit on the Alpine with delivery due in December.How have the test drives gone this weekend gentlemen?
Is that an orange Supra or are my eyes deceiving me.Just back from testing the Yaris... What a fun little thing that is, I totally get it!! Turbo whistle and bags of torque was pretty hilarious and plenty of room for the kids / can switch the front airbag off so they could go in the front. Weirdly high driving position and obviously a totally different proposition to the 86 though. That demo car wasn't the one, it showed it's 5k demo miles proudly and had a broken front grill.
Also on the way out I noticed their Supra demo .....is a manual!I was pushed for time and for the sake of my wallet decided to not turn back round and ask for the keys. I'm not sure I could stomach another 6 month + wait for a new car again either!
View attachment 7796
Is that an orange Supra or are my eyes deceiving me.
Ooohhh tell us moreI've placed a deposit on the Alpine with delivery due in December.
So I'd say it went quite well.
Ooohhh tell us more![]()
Didn't fancy having a go at flipping it for £10-15k then?I've sadly just cancelled my order so someone who is awaiting a white manual might get my one that's been sitting in Derby since July! I've lost any excitement with the lack of information and further delays! Also different personal circumstances compared to when I ordered back in April, where a £30k sports car doesn't now seem as sensible so will be sticking with my fiesta ST for now!
Is that realistic ?Didn't fancy having a go at flipping it for £10-15k then?
I think +£5k is a realistic minimum, looking at how used GR Yaris' have sold and there's far fewer GR86s to go around.Is that realistic ?
Motorway are only offering £24k on the demo car currently registered in the UK.
I still have my order in, expected delivery October (yeah right), but I'm sticking with my Nismo now so in two minds whether to cancel or flip the GR.