Stick with it guys, it's going to be a great car. I'm a bit concerned about the rtv issue too, but the more I read about it, the more I think the Internet is blowing it out of proportion and we have a 10 year warranty if Toyota service it, so little to worry about.
I still can't think of anything that will suit my lifestyle/other cars more than this at the moment and nothing coming out in the future, unless I spend much more.
I don't think Toyota have kept us best informed of the delay and all the cars in Burnaston, but for me, I've been told mid 2023 at the earliest for mine and so it is what it is.
£30k and 6-24 months delivery (depending on your order time) really isn't that bad when you consider the worldwide demand for this car and all the crap that we have had to contend with in the last few years. Covid, war, potential of other wars, energy crisis, parts/raw material issues and high inflation. I'm still hoping the GR86 will give me a bit of enjoyment amongst all that has been and what might come in the future.