Dal3D
Totally Hooked
When I saw my car briefly at the dealers, I noticed the boot has a wheel well and what looked like space for at least a space saver wheel.
As we're off to Le Mans next year, I'd rather take a working wheel (albeit a bit of a naff one) in the boot than rely on the puncture goo. As well as have it in the boot for (dirty but without the dogs) weekends away etc.
Does anyone who is more familiar then me with Toyota space savers know which one to go for?
(The O/H is French so I've no doubt I can get another tyre if need be, but don't want to have to rely on that if you know what I mean.)
As we're off to Le Mans next year, I'd rather take a working wheel (albeit a bit of a naff one) in the boot than rely on the puncture goo. As well as have it in the boot for (dirty but without the dogs) weekends away etc.
Does anyone who is more familiar then me with Toyota space savers know which one to go for?
(The O/H is French so I've no doubt I can get another tyre if need be, but don't want to have to rely on that if you know what I mean.)
