GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

This is making me nervous about changing into a Fiesta ST in Sept.

Ironic that I am now hoping mine wont show up too soon.
 
My car has gone from processing last weds to in transit in the uk today, 6 days from Japan are they flying them in. Only way this can have happened is a cancelled order that has been allocated to me.
 
I just changed colour and joined the back of the queue. If you fancy delaying it đŸ˜‚
Is there any risk of you not getting an allocation? Are you still guaranteed your car?
 
Is there any risk of you not getting an allocation? Are you still guaranteed your car?
Yes, that was my main concern. I was assured on the phone I will definitely get a car… my order won’t change it’s just my build will be changed and that forces it to the back. They have confirmed via email too.
 
My car has gone from processing last weds to in transit in the uk today, 6 days from Japan are they flying them in. Only way this can have happened is a cancelled order that has been allocated to me.
Guessing that is what happened to me, was told 2023 ETA on the phone call for this to leap from processing to in the UK. Now I seem to be part of that wave of people who have cars waiting for missing parts/fix/etc which is good I think.
Original order confirmation 10:12am so maybe that wait list for a cancelled order, seems even on the forum people have dropped out.
 
Just checked the Toyota dev tools and my date has moved back from 6th October to the 26th :(
I was clinging on to at least getting the car before the clocks change. Come winter I won't get much opportunity for fun driving.
 
Mine's finally in build too. The app didn't notify though by default so worth checking the app itself is allowed to notify you.
My 1008 Electric Blue MT is still on Processing, hopefully will be in build soon too.

It's been too long without actual progress update from Toyota
 
Just checked the Toyota dev tools and my date has moved back from 6th October to the 26th :(
I was clinging on to at least getting the car before the clocks change. Come winter I won't get much opportunity for fun driving.
Ironically my 10:04 Electric Blue order is still in Processing but has had 26/10 as the ETA since it updated its status.
 
Left factory: 27/4/22
Arrived Portbury: 27/5/22
Arrived Derby: 14/6/22

Devtools now updated from 15/7 to 13/10 - that'll only be 4 months sitting around then.........if that's even accurate, which no one says it is............

Great to see more in build and arriving but still frustrated here.
 
After being delivered 122 years ago for a few days I'm now on 13th October in dev tools. 10:06 order I think. Still nowt official from either Toyota or their dealer informing me of the delay, I'd be completely in the dark without this forum.
 
So, just had a very nice voicemail from a man at Toyota GB - only time I didnt have my phone on my today and I missed the call.
MyT showing car is in the UK at Portbury since 30/7 & Left that location on the same day, however voicemail in response to my email asking (politely) why it will take until 17/10 to arrive at destination when already in the UK:

"Car currently on the ship due to dock in the next few days from Japan. It'll have to go through customs and port authority checks on arrival. It'll then be moved to Derby for checks including regulatory, emissions and country specific sign off being a new model to the country. (All cars seen at placed like FoS and other shows are deemed pre production and therefore do not need to be checked like customer cars)
Once all these checks have taken place, PDI and prep then the later October date ETA is correct though this could change"
 
Left factory: 27/4/22
Arrived Portbury: 27/5/22
Arrived Derby: 14/6/22

Devtools now updated from 15/7 to 13/10 - that'll only be 4 months sitting around then.........if that's even accurate, which no one says it is............

Great to see more in build and arriving but still frustrated here.
Same story here
Devtools updated from 15/7 to 13/10
Frustrated as well :-)
 
After being delivered 122 years ago for a few days I'm now on 13th October in dev tools. 10:06 order I think. Still nowt official from either Toyota or their dealer informing me of the delay, I'd be completely in the dark without this forum.
Ta for posting that. Just prompted me to check mine which is now the same. Maybe this is to be the new release date. Works for me.
 
Nice, mine was definitely still 1900 when I checked this morning but is 13th Oct now (y)
 
Back
Top