Bathroom_Security
Obsessed member
This is making me nervous about changing into a Fiesta ST in Sept.
Ironic that I am now hoping mine wont show up too soon.
Ironic that I am now hoping mine wont show up too soon.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just changed colour and joined the back of the queue. If you fancy delaying itThis is making me nervous about changing into a Fiesta ST in Sept.
Ironic that I am now hoping mine wont show up too soon.
Yes, that was my main concern. I was assured on the phone I will definitely get a car… my order won’t change it’s just my build will be changed and that forces it to the back. They have confirmed via email too.Is there any risk of you not getting an allocation? Are you still guaranteed your car?
Guessing that is what happened to me, was told 2023 ETA on the phone call for this to leap from processing to in the UK. Now I seem to be part of that wave of people who have cars waiting for missing parts/fix/etc which is good I think.My car has gone from processing last weds to in transit in the uk today, 6 days from Japan are they flying them in. Only way this can have happened is a cancelled order that has been allocated to me.
My 1008 Electric Blue MT is still on Processing, hopefully will be in build soon too.Mine's finally in build too. The app didn't notify though by default so worth checking the app itself is allowed to notify you.
Yeah its been covered on here a few times.Seems Toyota has plenty of problems to sort!!
![]()
Toyota Offers Plenty Of Remedies For bZ4X Owners' Troubles
Toyota recalled its all-new bZ4X electric crossover for loose wheel-connecting bolts, which could result in detachment. It's urging owners not to drive the EV.insideevs.com
Ironically my 10:04 Electric Blue order is still in Processing but has had 26/10 as the ETA since it updated its status.Just checked the Toyota dev tools and my date has moved back from 6th October to the 26th
I was clinging on to at least getting the car before the clocks change. Come winter I won't get much opportunity for fun driving.
Sounds like a lot of fuss for needing to torque some wheel nuts.Seems Toyota has plenty of problems to sort!!
![]()
Toyota Offers Plenty Of Remedies For bZ4X Owners' Troubles
Toyota recalled its all-new bZ4X electric crossover for loose wheel-connecting bolts, which could result in detachment. It's urging owners not to drive the EV.insideevs.com
Same story hereLeft factory: 27/4/22
Arrived Portbury: 27/5/22
Arrived Derby: 14/6/22
Devtools now updated from 15/7 to 13/10 - that'll only be 4 months sitting around then.........if that's even accurate, which no one says it is............
Great to see more in build and arriving but still frustrated here.
Ta for posting that. Just prompted me to check mine which is now the same. Maybe this is to be the new release date. Works for me.After being delivered 122 years ago for a few days I'm now on 13th October in dev tools. 10:06 order I think. Still nowt official from either Toyota or their dealer informing me of the delay, I'd be completely in the dark without this forum.