GR86 GR86- Cars for sale - General Discussion

Looks like member Mazio has had a change in circumstances (again). Although, he was tyring to flog it before he even ordered it. 🤷‍♂️

Anyways, if anyone is looking for a blue GR86 at about £5k over market price they will have the joy of pulling the plastic off, lucky lucky. Feel like you’ve not spend enough after this? you could pay extra for the private plate.

Be quick, this one is not an import!

 
Last edited:
Looks like member Mazio has had a change in circumstances (again). Although, he was tyring to flog it before he even ordered it. 🤷‍♂️

Anyways, if anyone is looking for a blue GR86 at about £5k over market price they will have the joy of pulling the plastic off, lucky lucky. Feel like you’ve not spend enough after this? you could pay extra for the private plate.

Be quick, this one is not an import!


:ROFLMAO:

"Please no silly offers:"

Oh, so you don't want silly offers, but you feel a silly price is fine. He's not even received it! Just cancel the order!

But I understand that this is a friendly forum, so...

Gutted that your circumstances have changed Mazio. Jeez, I'm all torn up. Good luck with the sale.
 
Looks like member Mazio has had a change in circumstances (again). Although, he was tyring to flog it before he even ordered it. 🤷‍♂️

Anyways, if anyone is looking for a blue GR86 at about £5k over market price they will have the joy of pulling the plastic off, lucky lucky. Feel like you’ve not spend enough after this? you could pay extra for the private plate.

Be quick, this one is not an import!

Ha, you know what they say about great minds...
 
My blood is boiling.

"I am just about to order a new GR86 (for 2023 delivery) and colour spec yet to be chosen if you are interested?"
"Due to a change in circumstances, I am reluctantly offering it up for sale"

If he had a change in circumstances, he'd be keeping it.
 
Looks like member Mazio has had a change in circumstances (again). Although, he was tyring to flog it before he even ordered it. 🤷‍♂️

Anyways, if anyone is looking for a blue GR86 at about £5k over market price they will have the joy of pulling the plastic off, lucky lucky. Feel like you’ve not spend enough after this? you could pay extra for the private plate.

Be quick, this one is not an import!

I think we’re being a bit mean to the chap as he’s obviously having a ‘changeable’ year, being forced to sell his GR Yaris just two months ago too. I do like the fact that a change of circumstances was forcing him to sell a GR86 he hadn’t even ordered yet though.

Why do people make up this crap?! You’re trying to flip for a profit. Good luck in the current climate, you’re going to need it.
 
I think we’re being a bit mean to the chap as he’s obviously having a ‘changeable’ year, being forced to sell his GR Yaris just two months ago too. I do like the fact that a change of circumstances was forcing him to sell a GR86 he hadn’t even ordered yet though.

Why do people make up this crap?! You’re trying to flip for a profit. Good luck in the current climate, you’re going to need it.
I’m buying because A. I like a challenge and when I read “you can’t buy a GR86” it was a red rag… And B. For the same reasons I like the exclusivity the relatively low numbers will bring..

Not the end of the world for me to experience normal levels of depreciation on a car but I am secretly hoping that these cars are going to become more desirable once batch #2 is gone.. We know that they can’t sell them beyond the cut off date next year so I think they’ll do ok

If they don’t then hey ho..
 
I’m buying because A. I like a challenge and when I read “you can’t buy a GR86” it was a red rag… And B. For the same reasons I like the exclusivity the relatively low numbers will bring..

Not the end of the world for me to experience normal levels of depreciation on a car but I am secretly hoping that these cars are going to become more desirable once batch #2 is gone.. We know that they can’t sell them beyond the cut off date next year so I think they’ll do ok

If they don’t then hey ho..
I have a 15 year old Toyota Carolla Verso. You can't buy it. Nope, you can't twist my arm.
 
I have a 15 year old Toyota Carolla Verso. You can't buy it. Nope, you can't twist my arm.
My other guilty pleasure is the BMW K100 Flying Brick.. Had one that had been turned into a scrambler but I’m now on the lookout for a totally standard early bike as next year they’ll qualify for free tax .. So my tastes are pretty varied but I’ll pass on the Verso 😋
 
I have a 15 year old Toyota Carolla Verso. You can't buy it. Nope, you can't twist my arm.
I'd hang on to that if I were you.

So rare, I've never even seen one.

How does it compare to the Corolla Verso?

;)
 
Red GR86 on AT for £30.5k.

3k miles, AWE exhaust, paint correction & ceramic coating.

Not bad value.
That will be Darthhideous' car

 
Back
Top