Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The "I love the car" guy who's now selling it....
At that price I'd want him to autograph itThe "I love the car" guy who's now selling it....
Looks like member Mazio has had a change in circumstances (again). Although, he was tyring to flog it before he even ordered it.
Anyways, if anyone is looking for a blue GR86 at about £5k over market price they will have the joy of pulling the plastic off, lucky lucky. Feel like you’ve not spend enough after this? you could pay extra for the private plate.
Be quick, this one is not an import!
Sold - 2023 New Toyota GR86 (73 plate) Sapphire Blue Pearl
2023 New Toyota GR86 (73 plate) in stunning rare Sapphire Blue Pearl (Premium Pearl Paint) for sale. Due to a change in circumstances, I am reluctantly offering it up for sale. Brand new just arrived with delivery miles only (UK vehicle, 2nd phase and last allocation, not an import, plus 10%...www.gr-zoo.com
Ha, you know what they say about great minds...Looks like member Mazio has had a change in circumstances (again). Although, he was tyring to flog it before he even ordered it.
Anyways, if anyone is looking for a blue GR86 at about £5k over market price they will have the joy of pulling the plastic off, lucky lucky. Feel like you’ve not spend enough after this? you could pay extra for the private plate.
Be quick, this one is not an import!
Sold - 2023 New Toyota GR86 (73 plate) Sapphire Blue Pearl
2023 New Toyota GR86 (73 plate) in stunning rare Sapphire Blue Pearl (Premium Pearl Paint) for sale. Due to a change in circumstances, I am reluctantly offering it up for sale. Brand new just arrived with delivery miles only (UK vehicle, 2nd phase and last allocation, not an import, plus 10%...www.gr-zoo.com
I think we’re being a bit mean to the chap as he’s obviously having a ‘changeable’ year, being forced to sell his GR Yaris just two months ago too. I do like the fact that a change of circumstances was forcing him to sell a GR86 he hadn’t even ordered yet though.Looks like member Mazio has had a change in circumstances (again). Although, he was tyring to flog it before he even ordered it.
Anyways, if anyone is looking for a blue GR86 at about £5k over market price they will have the joy of pulling the plastic off, lucky lucky. Feel like you’ve not spend enough after this? you could pay extra for the private plate.
Be quick, this one is not an import!
Sold - 2023 New Toyota GR86 (73 plate) Sapphire Blue Pearl
2023 New Toyota GR86 (73 plate) in stunning rare Sapphire Blue Pearl (Premium Pearl Paint) for sale. Due to a change in circumstances, I am reluctantly offering it up for sale. Brand new just arrived with delivery miles only (UK vehicle, 2nd phase and last allocation, not an import, plus 10%...www.gr-zoo.com
I’m buying because A. I like a challenge and when I read “you can’t buy a GR86” it was a red rag… And B. For the same reasons I like the exclusivity the relatively low numbers will bring..I think we’re being a bit mean to the chap as he’s obviously having a ‘changeable’ year, being forced to sell his GR Yaris just two months ago too. I do like the fact that a change of circumstances was forcing him to sell a GR86 he hadn’t even ordered yet though.
Why do people make up this crap?! You’re trying to flip for a profit. Good luck in the current climate, you’re going to need it.
I have a 15 year old Toyota Carolla Verso. You can't buy it. Nope, you can't twist my arm.I’m buying because A. I like a challenge and when I read “you can’t buy a GR86” it was a red rag… And B. For the same reasons I like the exclusivity the relatively low numbers will bring..
Not the end of the world for me to experience normal levels of depreciation on a car but I am secretly hoping that these cars are going to become more desirable once batch #2 is gone.. We know that they can’t sell them beyond the cut off date next year so I think they’ll do ok
If they don’t then hey ho..
My other guilty pleasure is the BMW K100 Flying Brick.. Had one that had been turned into a scrambler but I’m now on the lookout for a totally standard early bike as next year they’ll qualify for free tax .. So my tastes are pretty varied but I’ll pass on the VersoI have a 15 year old Toyota Carolla Verso. You can't buy it. Nope, you can't twist my arm.
I'd hang on to that if I were you.I have a 15 year old Toyota Carolla Verso. You can't buy it. Nope, you can't twist my arm.
I'd hang on to that if I were you.
So rare, I've never even seen one.
How does it compare to the Corolla Verso?
You can't pass on it, it's not for sale!I’ll pass on the Verso![]()
That’s a result… I’ll be able to sleep tonight and not dream about buying itYou can't pass on it, it's not for sale!
It handles a lot better than the Corolla Verso, which drives like an MPV. The Carolla Verso drives like a car.
That will be Darthhideous' carRed GR86 on AT for £30.5k.
3k miles, AWE exhaust, paint correction & ceramic coating.
Not bad value.