A dealer in Sweden without a clue or just generous, that's about 33k€ or £28k, just ran in (or maybe not, demo car?)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Registered in Northampton not Bristol? Ex-demo car or had private plates first and then swapped back to normal plates?<£30k
Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale
Find your next car with Auto Trader UK, the official #1 site to buy and sell new and used cars. Over 400,000 cars online. Simple, easy, quick!www.autotrader.co.uk
Been for sale for a short while.<£30k
Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale
Find your next car with Auto Trader UK, the official #1 site to buy and sell new and used cars. Over 400,000 cars online. Simple, easy, quick!www.autotrader.co.uk
I’m not sure I agree… Once they sell out (or become unavailable after the cutoff date) then surely prices will solidify or potentially rise?Seems about right for the colour and mileage. No messing about having to run it in either.
People getting into these now should buy them because they like them and want to drive them, rather than to flip, ‘cause the times they are a-changing.
Best of luck with the sale @GRFan0323 . Looks great in black with the ducktail and very keenly priced.Any questions about the car, please ask. The plates probably want re-doing, and there's a scuff on the nsf alloy at the bottom if you look closely but I'm sorting that tomorrow / Wednesday.
I’m not sure I agree… Once they sell out (or become unavailable after the cutoff date) then surely prices will solidify or potentially rise?
Agreed nobody should buy a new car to try and turn a profit but I do think that these cars will have strong residuals
I imagine the owners from batch #1 were a little pissed when batch #2 came along but hopefully nobody will be drastically out of pocket come sale time
They're separate things though. Inflation is real, prices elsewhere have gone up far more than the 86. Supermarkets, builders merchants etc have had higher price rises. And separate to that, finance markets charge more for loan interest.I was surprised though when they hiked not just the price, but the interest rate too.
The first year’s tax is a big chunk of the RRP too.. Thank goodness it drops to £180 in year 2 (well I hope it does)They're separate things though. Inflation is real, prices elsewhere have gone up far more than the 86. Supermarkets, builders merchants etc have had higher price rises. And separate to that, finance markets charge more for loan interest.
Your car looks fantastic in Black, best of luck with the saleAny questions about the car, please ask. The plates probably want re-doing, and there's a scuff on the nsf alloy at the bottom if you look closely but I'm sorting that tomorrow / Wednesday.
Thanks mate.Your car looks fantastic in Black, best of luck with the sale![]()
Don't think much of his house thoughYour car looks fantastic in Black
Rude!Don't think much of his house though
Does seem to be a rather fantastical series of events.I call BS on this one, why not just cancel the 2nd car? I think we all know the answer...
Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale
Find your next car with Auto Trader UK, the official #1 site to buy and sell new and used cars. Over 400,000 cars online. Simple, easy, quick!www.autotrader.co.uk
Seeing as you can cancel even at the point of delivery, yeah I agree - it’s total BS.I call BS on this one, why not just cancel the 2nd car? I think we all know the answer...