Darrellium
Devoted member
As a potential flippee here are my thoughts:
- This is such a good car I'd be happy to keep it if the selling price isn't tempting
- If I couldn't keep it and the prices are RRP, I have one friend that has expressed interest and one other who may very well want it, so I'd rather they had it for close to RRP than a random
- if I didn't have friends interested, it wouldn't be worth taking delivery and flipping if it's near RRP so I'd just cancel and others would be subject to the waiting list
With the above said, I absolutely understand why people wouldn't want to pay a flipper a premium. I wouldn't do it either.
- This is such a good car I'd be happy to keep it if the selling price isn't tempting
- If I couldn't keep it and the prices are RRP, I have one friend that has expressed interest and one other who may very well want it, so I'd rather they had it for close to RRP than a random
- if I didn't have friends interested, it wouldn't be worth taking delivery and flipping if it's near RRP so I'd just cancel and others would be subject to the waiting list
With the above said, I absolutely understand why people wouldn't want to pay a flipper a premium. I wouldn't do it either.
