MarkinStoke
Obsessed member
After many years of having dark coloured wheels I decided to go old school and love emView attachment 1876View attachment 1877
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Andy not vossen but Japan racing my friend owns tarmacsportz and put me on to them, light flowformed and very well pricedLooking good are they Vossen, IMO nothing worse than an all black alloy , wheel&tyre combination just looks like a black blob
![]()
After many years of having dark coloured wheels I decided to go old school and love emView attachment 1876View attachment 1877View attachment 1878View attachment 1879View attachment 1881
Goodnight friend. My name is Miguel Angel. I'm from Spain. I have a GR Supra 2.0 258 horsepower for a few months. I bought it new and said I was going to leave it stock, but I'm starting to change my mind...I'm thinking of changing the wheels and putting on 20-inch ones. It has 18 as standard. I precisely want the design that you assembled. You say yours are Japan Racing?? Could you tell me the exact model? I had thought about mounting the JR SL01. The tire sizes I want to mount are 255/30 R20 at the front and 305/30 R20 at the rear. I don't know if someone on the forum has mounted wheels with those tires... Do you think it would be feasible? I would prefer the front wheels to be 9 inches, like the ones it has as standard, since I don't want to mount more than 255 in front... instead, in the rear, I would like to mount 305 with the minimum width of the rim, so I understand that the tires rear would have to be 11 inches, right?After many years of having dark coloured wheels I decided to go old school and love emView attachment 1876View attachment 1877View attachment 1878View attachment 1879View attachment 1881
Hi, the sizes you mention have been used on many cars but unsure if the wheels were 20", if you want guidance on tyre fitments this app is great
https://www.willtheyfit.com/
Also the sl01 is a real good wheel and quite a bit lighter than standardwheels
Thanks for your quick answer. Finally a Supra forum alive!!!!In Spain they are all dead. I don't understand what's going on. Instead, the BMW forums work perfectly. Anyway...
I used the website that you have told me a long time ago when I changed the tires on my Z4. It's very nice. The truth is that it helped me a lot. Then I open a presentation topic and put some photos... I don't want to dirty your thread...
I am going to study carefully the issue of changing tires because the truth is that I do not want friction of any kind, but if I change, it is to make it very fat...
By the way... Did you change the springs or do you have the standard ones? It looks great tall. If it stayed like this, I wouldn't change springs but I doubt it...
A greeting and thank you very much again!
Thank you! Well, I'll have to study it well because I don't want friction. Neither many nor few. Perhaps your friend's springs are shorter than the eibach ones and for this reason it rubs behind? Or maybe with a different displacement... Let's see if someone else can advise me and I'll take a look at the "Willtheyfit" website...My friend ran 275 front 305 rear on 20s 9.5 wide front , rear 11β rear offset was +38 et front he canβt remember exact but high 20s ie 28et
He was powered on kw v3 coilovers and only rub was from the rear zl1 arch guards and was rare would been none without
This shot from this angle reminded me a little of this:
It reminds me of my old Z3This shot from this angle reminded me a little of this:
View attachment 12371
Those lovely Weissman coupes.
Your Supra looks great @MarkinStoke and the wheels are fantastic.
It was expected. It fits perfect. I'm looking for eibach springs for the 2.0 and I can't find anything.Yes I did change springs to the eibach euro z4 ones
I'll take thattThis shot from this angle reminded me a little of this:
View attachment 12371
Those lovely Weissman coupes.
Your Supra looks great @MarkinStoke and the wheels are fantastic.
Tried looking for z4 lowering springsIt was expected. It fits perfect. I'm looking for eibach springs for the 2.0 and I can't find anything.I don't get it. There are only eibach springs for the 3.0????? I have even searched for the H&R brand and I can't find anything for my model either.
If anyone knows anything about it, tell me. Thank you.
I donβt think eibach differentiate between 2.0 and 3,0 same springs fir both. Not sure how the engine weight ch as need spring rateIt was expected. It fits perfect. I'm looking for eibach springs for the 2.0 and I can't find anything.I don't get it. There are only eibach springs for the 3.0????? I have even searched for the H&R brand and I can't find anything for my model either.
If anyone knows anything about it, tell me. Thank you.
It was expected. It fits perfect. I'm looking for eibach springs for the 2.0 and I can't find anything.I don't get it. There are only eibach springs for the 3.0????? I have even searched for the H&R brand and I can't find anything for my model either.
If anyone knows anything about it, tell me. Thank you.