GR Yaris What did you do to your GR Yaris today?

Hit a blackbird on the way home from work. Feared the worst as I saw the cloud of feathers and avian entrails in my mirrors, but thankfully it looks like he or she met their maker against Continental’s finest rather then artisanal Motomachi bumper filigree.
 
Last edited:
Went back snowhunting!
20230301_162148.webp
Ate a fabulous boar stew...
20230301_172742.webp
And blast all night through some amazing roads with fellow petrol-heads (at one point there were 4 GRYs, '03 STi, 120xd and Outlander).
This time did not check what's in a ditch!
20230301_183112.webp
Awesome evening!
 
Sat still in traffic for an extended period this morning when the car in front was clearly on their phone and hadn't noticed that the cars in front of them had driven off.

I could have brought it to their attention, but the horn on the Yaris is so embarrassing I decided to sit and wait instead
 
Sat still in traffic for an extended period this morning when the car in front was clearly on their phone and hadn't noticed that the cars in front of them had driven off.

I could have brought it to their attention, but the horn on the Yaris is so embarrassing I decided to sit and wait instead

You drive a yaris so clearly aren’t bothered about being embarrassed.
 
Nice.

I am considering similar for the MX5.

Where did you get it done?

I've heard good things about:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gyp
Try Royal Steering wheels mate, seen good stuff come from there.

There is also a thread I posted about String Theory doing a wheel swap for Alcantara soemwhere.

Anyway, this week I booked it in for a 2 year service on the app.

I asked the dealer loads of questions about camber bolts, allignment, diff oils, speaker upgrades etc etc. It has been 2 days and nobody has called me back and if they don't by next week I may just drive 2 hours to RRG and get it done properly.
 
Anyway, this week I booked it in for a 2 year service on the app.

I asked the dealer loads of questions about camber bolts, allignment, diff oils, speaker upgrades etc etc. It has been 2 days and nobody has called me back and if they don't by next week I may just drive 2 hours to RRG and get it done properly.
The service schedule says it needs new oil. Anything else (please don't answer)?
 
I asked the dealer loads of questions about camber bolts, allignment, diff oils, speaker upgrades etc etc. It has been 2 days and nobody has called me back and if they don't by next week I may just drive 2 hours to RRG and get it done properly.
sadly these questions are for a different kind of service department, the kind where the tech guys are knowledgeable and enthusiastic similar to the vehicle owners
 
Back
Top