Same here..I sent an e-mail on 24/12 . . .no reply yet
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Same here..I sent an e-mail on 24/12 . . .no reply yet
I sent mine on the 27th and got a reply on the 2ndI sent an e-mail on 24/12 . . .no reply yet
Had a response today. It's not just a £500 payment which I kind of hoped; but they will reimburse me up to £500 for the fitting of an aftermarket alarm (while stating that they cant supply one, nor fit an aftermarket one, nor even advise who I can approach to install one).
Going to have a think. Not sure how reliable aftermarket systems are, and how much work to get them fitted. Don't want to be left with a Phoenix Nights style alarm which I can't shut off, not have to deal with spare fobs, etc. Really I'd just want a proper, incorporated alarm...you know, like most car makers fit :/
The way I read it, they will only reimburse you actual after fitting, not just getting a quote.I haven't had my reply yet as I didn't supply my vin or anything. They just said to me they have forwarded it from Buy Online to customer relations. I would just get a quote and send it to them then get the £500 then decide what you want to do. I cannot see why we should be out of pocket to pay for something that should have been there in the first place.
this was also my idea, get a quote and then try and get the £500I haven't had my reply yet as I didn't supply my vin or anything. They just said to me they have forwarded it from Buy Online to customer relations. I would just get a quote and send it to them then get the £500 then decide what you want to do. I cannot see why we should be out of pocket to pay for something that should have been there in the first place.
also had my response from Toyota - obv now with the number of us emailing they have now the generic response of basically - 'no alarm, 3rd party, may well void warranty, provide invoice and they will pay out' . They have stopped the £500 payment so we'll likely all have to go through ombudsman if we want the cash.
They almost certainly read this forum, so I'd be careful about putting your plans to bend the rules of their offer on here.
Could not agree more. I personally have looked no more at the new Landcruiser. Also, we have a VW ID.5 on the drive instead of the Toyota bZ4X - no big shakes to them but it's two lost sales from us.Absolutely. Toyota’s attitude is nothing short of disgraceful. Unless there’s a swift change of approach, I won’t be buying another. I quite liked the idea of a Corolla Hybrid as my next daily, but I’ve absolutely no faith in their customer service or backup, so I’ll be looking elsewhere at this rate.