GR86 UK Boot Mat

How much was it with import taxes et-al?
Didn't pay any import taxes, just shipping which wasn't ridiculous as it isn't heavy but as I said it was over a year ago so prices may have changed, it was circa £130 all in from memory before the pound took a hammering. I'm sure it is easy to make something similar for less money but nice to have an original item. Maybe someone with a GT86 may know if the boot floor is similar in size and shape as I would imagine the accessories are cheaper and easier to get
 
Anyone want one of these? My friend is getting me one from the US. It’s working out at £121 with shipping and taxes.
I’m based near Beaconsfield. So you can collect from me when they arrive. (Which will be mid Sept)

IMG_1707.webp
 
Last edited:
"No explanation as to why, but it’s gone over it’s eta, but still not available yet."

Toyota Parts 👍
 
I knew I should have let the bank choose the rate… cost me an extra quid 😋
Nah, I did it via a Revolut, so there's no fee and you get the same rates the banks use. I'd never heard of it a week ago, but just got it ahead of a holiday. I like it.
 
Back
Top