GR86 UK Boot Mat

Any part code for this? There’s a few variants out there between JDM and US options. Be interested to see what we’ll be getting in comparison.
 
Last they said was July so not checked for a while.

Part number if you want to check with your local dealer:

PT919-18226-50
 
I checked last week, was told it wasn't available. As I was talking with the sales guy by email, I didn't discover anything else.
 
Anyone managed to source genuine rubber ones?
Even a part number would be helpful. Albeit with a GR86 logo, the item PT919-18226-50 mentioned above is a textile/carpet boot mat. I prefer some firm rubber in the rear (no giggling at the back ) 🤭
 
Even a part number would be helpful. Albeit with a GR86 logo, the item PT919-18226-50 mentioned above is a textile/carpet boot mat. I prefer some firm rubber in the rear (no giggling at the back ) 🤭

PT908-18220-02​

IMG_0808.webp
 
I shall put an order in for one at my dealership - it might arrive around the same time as my car :sneaky:
 
I shall put an order in for one at my dealership - it might arrive around the same time as my car :sneaky:
It’s a usdm part, he won’t be able to order you one unfortunately.
We don’t have one available, best you can do is the waterproof, non slip Japanese fabric one at a big mark up.
 
That's such a bummer. I may just end up buying a roll of 4mm rubber and make one myself :confused:
 
Back
Top