GR86 Tpms

If you ever pass by Dunfermline I can 'ping' your wheels and get the TPMS codes for you. Maybe even a meet a somewhere like Dobbies in Livingston, which isn't too far from either of us. Best be quick mind, my car goes into storage at the end of September ;)
Cheers for the offer Sonic, might take you up on that
 
For goodness sake you bunch of soft wussies, what's wrong with one of these? You lot don't know you are born :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9614
Agreed, they have caused more hassle than they are worth on other cars.
My GR Yaris has one part of the system measuring to 2 decimal places and then the other end reporting at 1 decimal place and it causes 'conflicting' messages.

I just let the wee symbol flash for 30 sec on startup then it goes solid and not a bother as it's tiny.
 
Agreed, they have caused more hassle than they are worth on other cars.
My GR Yaris has one part of the system measuring to 2 decimal places and then the other end reporting at 1 decimal place and it causes 'conflicting' messages.

I just let the wee symbol flash for 30 sec on startup then it goes solid and not a bother as it's tiny.
MOT failure though if it’s on isn’t it?
 
MOT failure though if it’s on isn’t it?
Oh right, hadn't realised that!
I'll get myself a programmer as plan to run a few different rims. I know it can remember two.

Although over here in NI may well get away with it.
I was getting away with Catless stuff for years on my others car that would've failed in England. Getting tighter here all the time though
 
Oh right, hadn't realised that!
I'll get myself a programmer as plan to run a few different rims. I know it can remember two.

Although over here in NI may well get away with it.
I was getting away with Catless stuff for years on my others car that would've failed in England. Getting tighter here all the time though
I think it’s an easy fail as such, the light is on and it’s not because a tyre is low pressure. Had mine on for over a year but need to sort as it’s MOT time at the end of Nov 😁.
 
What is the easiest way to obtain existing TPMS codes?

I want to buy a full wheel, tyre, and TPMS set. The online retailer can clone the existing codes onto new sensors.

I asked KwikFit but they couldn't help. I don't really want to purchase a dedicated tool for >£100 to use only once.
For anyone wondering, you can access the existing TPMS codes through the TechStream software.

You may be able to register new sensors too. I watch the below YouTube tutorial:



Obviously, I only required to do half the steps to obtain the existing codes, so not sure if the coding part will work or not.
 
Back
Top