GR Yaris The waiting game...

Euge

Totally Hooked
Jan 5, 2023
Tallinn, Estonia
Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday! At least thats what he says, my app still didn't switch the status :D pretty hyped and got everything ready, sadly it will probably take over a week to register
My app didn’t update to at the dealer until the day before handover even though it was there for a week almost. Not long to wait now!

Reactions: ElWayne

Euge

Totally Hooked
Jan 5, 2023
Tallinn, Estonia
Drove past a Toyota dealer this morning in Tallinn and looks like another 3 fridge white GR Yaris are fresh off the boat ready for new homes.

Attachments

IMG_1474.jpeg
Reactions: Magnettico

Onehp

Totally Hooked
Dec 6, 2021
Svveden
I dread to think how long you have been waiting.. Crazy that they left the German market waiting so long. Seems the Swedes are by Toyotas favourite country in the world on how quick they get them!
I am so amazed you guys can wait so long, 1000+ days, I would buy/sell a 2nd hand one during the time but I guess the issue is you were never told the wait would be so long, even worse :(

I waited 9 months for mine, maybe the longest in Sweden 😂 and it was the worst wait of my life, I wasn't myself. Now almost had it 3 years and still the worst part is when I know it's right there but I can't drive it because I have some other obligations. Sometimes I don't get to drive it for a week and that makes me a worse person...

And then there is the part when you order parts and have to wait... Best keep it stock ;)

What a hobby we've chosen, waiting hobby ;)
Luckily we can wait together here ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleMav and RichM

ElWayne

Absorbed member
Mar 12, 2022
Germany
but I guess the issue is you were never told the wait would be so long, even worse :(
Exactly this, at first my dealer told me expect one year of wait time and I was like great, enough time to get my funds together. There never was any reliable info by Toyota Deutschland. But now everything is forgotten, I won't buy a new vehicle at least for a long time :)

• Love
Reactions: Onehp

GR17

Absorbed member
Jan 1, 2022
Germany
34 months later, I took delivery of my GRY today! Paid a visit to the GR Europe HQ right after picking up the car in Cologne.

Thanks for all the support throughout this ordeal. I wouldn’t have the patience to wait this long if this community didn’t exist.

IMG_0118.jpeg

LittleMav

Obsessed member
Jul 22, 2023
34 months later, I took delivery of my GRY today! Paid a visit to the GR Europe HQ right after picking up the car in Cologne.

Thanks for all the support throughout this ordeal. I wouldn’t have the patience to wait this long if this community didn’t exist.

View attachment 27350
👍. How does it feel - to own the car now?