Martin_uk
Obsessed member
Durban HighwayI used vessel finder, but ship sometimes goes out of coverage.What’s the best one?
The ones I tried don’t update for days at a time.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Durban HighwayI used vessel finder, but ship sometimes goes out of coverage.What’s the best one?
The ones I tried don’t update for days at a time.
Buying a GR86 is staring at your email account, followed by staring at shipping info sites. You don't even need a drivers license.What’s the best one?
The ones I tried don’t update for days at a time.
Same as my MyT app, it's said that since I installed it! I ended up phoning Toyota to find out.Hi please add me to the list: Silver, MT.
I am part of the second batch, confirmed order late July. No updates on delivery, MyT still says order processing.
You’ve been deemed too old to drive one of these I reckon.Deadline of last night missed, tried the link tonight and all looking good so proceeded to order, received Orca No. and asked by email to update personal details. So far so good. However, DOB detail fields won't accept date and month and won't allow upload of D/L. Maybe means I'm chucked out at this stage for being late. Email sent to customer service to see if I have a car or not.
I feel too old!You’ve been deemed too old to drive one of these I reckon.