GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

  1. {intermediateDeliveries: null, etaToFinalDestination: null, basedOnStatistics: null,…}
    1. basedOnStatistics: null
    2. currentStatus: {currentStatus: "nostatus"}
      1. currentStatus: "nostatus"
  1. etaToFinalDestination: null
  2. intermediateDeliveries: null
Doesen´t look that good on mine 😕
 
Have any 6AT cars shipped? I'm wondering if the chips needed for the extra gadgets might mean those cars get pushed back?
 
Anyone had the App show a car in build then go back to processing? Mine showed car in build when I checked this morning, now it’s not? Spoke to Toyota online and they said app’s unreliable.
So any queries about delivery time "just keep an eye on the app", next day "app is unreliable". :D

My app is refusing to log in at the moment, but the website still shows build in progress. I will be absolutely gutted if it goes back to processing.
 
So any queries about delivery time "just keep an eye on the app", next day "app is unreliable". :D

My app is refusing to log in at the moment, but the website still shows build in progress. I will be absolutely gutted if it goes back to processing.
Don’t get me started about the app . It’s ****
 
Anyone had the App show a car in build then go back to processing? Mine showed car in build when I checked this morning, now it’s not? Spoke to Toyota online and they said app’s unreliable.
Mine went to “arrived at your retailer” then went back to processing. Shit a brick for a minute then back down to reality.
 
I can’t log in today either… but I am a 10:38 order so being ultra optimistic that it’ll change anytime soon
 
I can’t log in today either… but I am a 10:38 order so being ultra optimistic that it’ll change anytime soon
Seeing all these updates has given me a level of hope and optimism that is 100% going to lead to disappointment when I'm still sat in 'processing' 6 months from now 😂 (10.44 order!!)
 
Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 18.21.07.webp

Don't get excited!! Its not anyones here!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He might even be taking it apart if the app has gone back from build to processing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Thinking of changing my colour as I am not sure I can cope with another black car, as lovely as they are clean my current one looks rotten after a day or two.

Anyone else facing this dilemma?
 
Thinking of changing my colour as I am not sure I can cope with another black car, as lovely as they are clean my current one looks rotten after a day or two.

Anyone else facing this dilemma?
I ordered the black so that I can save money towards getting it wrapped, but now wish I'd ordered the Pavement Grey. Some awesome pics of the grey have been shared.
 
I’m leaning towards the silver. Was the easiest colour to keep clean out of all my previous cars and love the contrast with the black wheels. I know I’ll be gutted to slip to the back of the queue but I think it’ll make me want to keep it longer.

I’ve resigned myself to a mid-2013 delivery, what’s another year?
 
Pre launch i was going for red, ordered black as i think it looks great with the wheels and interior plus it was free and i hate paying for paint, since ordering i think if i did it again i’d go dark blue but i’m not dropping out now it’s on it’s way, haven't had a black car since ‘98 so can’t comment on keeping it clean, currently have 2 silver and 1 white car which are all filthy!
 
Back
Top