GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

Looks like it’s sold out already! Can’t see it on the main page anymore.
 
Accepted for finance last week. Declined this week. Fuming.
Order it as cash, and sort finance out when it comes... bank loan etc are all possible. Bank can even do PCP with participating dealers, which 99% of Toyota's are. So order in cash.
 
Just received this email:

toyota_logo
YOUR GR86, 2.4 ORDER CONFIRMATION

Your order number is ....

:love::love::love:
 
How do you add the part exchange details from the dealer?? Just amend the deposit?
Thats what i did,

I did the order process on another car before today to get familiar, it gave me a valuation when i did it last time but couldn't this time. Just adjusted my deposit to what i think i will get from partex, hope the dealer can sort this out later on.
 
Got mine!

Black manual.

I had the same issue finding the page, so thanks for posting the direct link.

I don't think my hands have ever been this sweaty!
 
I can't get passed the personal info page, it asks if I want finance but I am trying to do cash for now and decide later ggrrr!!
 
Mine has been referred, assume because the dealer has already applied for finance in my name! 🙈
 
Thanks guys, I got overzealous about them saying they needed 48 hours and to refer me. Then checked MyToyota and it was approved. Deposit was paid and actually ordered for the first time. Hope everyone else's goes smoothly!

If anyone is having trouble it's worth making a MyToyota account and then adding a vehicle to configure through there.
 
Back
Top