Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The whole thing has been, we all know that.That is great for you guys, really is, but I have to admit that is also a f*cking abysmal from Toyota.
@Stewieyan these guys managed to place an order on a supposedly not live page hidden on Toyotas website.
Yep, I've not received a single email from them and I tested it with a couple of email addresses!One thing is obvious: "Sign up for more" button is completely useless! It was useless for Yaris GR and now same for GR86 too.
How did you do that? Nothing is showing for me?Confirmation received! Was getting nervous for a second![]()
Read post #970How did you do that? Nothing is showing for me?
Ah, so how do you access this "not live" page?Read post #970
I'd still quite like to see it update under my order in the portal. Still saying "received your details, Toyota team will contact you soon via email to advise the next steps"Confirmation received! Was getting nervous for a second![]()
Everyone who bought a GR online will tell you how much fun that part is! At some stage your car will appear on a map and at around the same time, someone will post a link on here to some ship tracking app!I'd still quite like to see it update under my order in the portal. Still saying "received your details, Toyota team will contact you soon via email to advise the next steps"
I know what you mean but maybe it's people like us that will order at 10? Honestly, even among car enthusiasts, how many people do you know that even know about buying the GR86 online?Fair play guys, but that is frustrating from a point of view of placing a deposit with a dealer several months ago who tried to place the order the other week when it should have opened to now have to wait till 10am AFTER those who found a hidden link the weekend before supposed launch get their orders confirmed.
I dont begrudge anyone on here for that as know we're all real enthusiasts just seems a tad unfair![]()
Exactly my sentiment. Its not like our method was unorthodox, pretty regular thing to have done.Fair play guys, but that is frustrating from a point of view of placing a deposit with a dealer several months ago who tried to place the order the other week when it should have opened to now have to wait till 10am AFTER those who found a hidden link the weekend before supposed launch get their orders confirmed.
I dont begrudge anyone on here for that as know we're all real enthusiasts just seems a tad unfair![]()