Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I started to do an order for a new Aygo just to see what it was like, you have the option to add your part-ex then and you can add the settlement figure etc as well if you have oneHow did you get to the part ex value online mate? I’ve also got an agreed value with a dealer but would like to see what the site offers (subject to inspection of course).
Ahh okay. How far into the process was that? I had a play with an Aygo order too (Toyota must be gutted to be losing so many potential sales of these) and it looked like I was about to apply for finance before I saw any options for part exI started to do an order for a new Aygo just to see what it was like, you have the option to add your part-ex then and you can add the settlement figure etc as well if you have onethe site offered about £500 more than the dealer offered, but it'll obviously change before collection anyway so I'm just going to stick with the quote I've got on paper and if they offer more at the valuation that's great
![]()
Furthermore, toyota have down played the power claims, in reality the horsepower is around the 250 mark, verified by several American and Japanese owned cars, this is why this car is perfect for me. An exhaust and tune (once the software has been cracked) would be around the 270bhp range, which is golden in my eyes
The reservation deposit is £1,000, regardless of how you are paying.Hey guys, regular lurker but new member here.
I was in the process of ordering through my local until he suddenly stopped returning my call, now I know why!!
Anyone know how online order works for for those who will be taking PCP? I assume you will pay much smaller refundable holding fee until delivery is confirmed does anyone know how much?
Also, does anyone know if you have to decide the insurance (paint/ alloys etc) now or if you can add these at a later date? Thanks!!
Thousand pound refundable tomorrow, rest about a week before delivery. Options like paint are to be decided tomorrow due to the short turnaround time for delivery I believe.Hey guys, regular lurker but new member here.
I was in the process of ordering through my local until he suddenly stopped returning my call, now I know why!!
Anyone know how online order works for for those who will be taking PCP? I assume you will pay much smaller refundable holding fee until delivery is confirmed does anyone know how much?
Also, does anyone know if you have to decide the insurance (paint/ alloys etc) now or if you can add these at a later date? Thanks!!
Note to self - drink way too much tonight!Just received my deposit back, so I have cash! SpaceX StarLink configured in my new house, so I have bandwidth! Now I just hope my alarm works!
Note to self - don’t drink too much tonight!
![]()
I just opened one of these! I think I might be joining you!!!Note to self - drink way too much tonight!
Oooh I'm sure it just came up with a 'do you have a part exchange?' thing and I just filled out the info there. It didn't take long though, literally just reg, mileage and a few yes/no questions, so you could check while ordering the GR86 tomorrow. Hopefully I wasn't credit checked for the AygoAhh okay. How far into the process was that? I had a play with an Aygo order too (Toyota must be gutted to be losing so many potential sales of these) and it looked like I was about to apply for finance before I saw any options for part ex![]()
I'm being refunded by Steven Eagell Pboro as well, can thankfully work from home to hopefully get an order in. Good luck with yours!Steven Eagell in Chelmsford are refunding my deposit. I am in meetings all morning so had hoped they could do for me but will just have to wait and see what is left at lunchtime.
Thanks good luck to you and everyone else, maybe there will be enough to go around?!?I'm being refunded by Steven Eagell Pboro as well, can thankfully work from home to hopefully get an order in. Good luck with yours!
Fingers crossed Toyota loves the UK enough to give us a good amount initiallyThanks good luck to you and everyone else, maybe there will be enough to go around?!?
Not available from Toyota in the UK I believe.Ducktail spoiler likely to be an option?
Nope! You’ll have to find one yourself. Gearbox and colour is the choice.Ducktail spoiler likely to be an option?
Fensport have already got them listed online if you're after oneDucktail spoiler likely to be an option?