DpM
Obsessed member
I guess the positive to take from this situation would be that the GR will be even more limited in this country if they can’t get the cars to us quickly with the 2 year only sales period.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wonder at which point in the ordering process the cars became allocated ready for ultimate confirmation once the deposit was paid?Ditto. (well 10.38)
A 12.09 order mentioned earlier? Thought they sold out in 90mins?
Maybe talk to the dealership again. My current 86 is due MOT in September and I was told that along with the service I have just had will be free if the car is not with me by then.
I had the sales guy email me that wording so I have it in writing.
I am still financing the car though.
Yeah, I remember and I thought mine is going to be added yesterday or today as my order is just 2mins behind.
10:38 and Toyota emailed to advise my order time would most likely be a 2023 delivery.Yeah, I remember and I thought mine is going to be added yesterday or today as my order is just 2mins behind.![]()
Thanks, this is very useful. It's a shame that they won't send this as a mass email to all the people who have ordered.So I sent a complaint last night with some of the questions we all have. Had an email response this morning. Some interesting points raised.
Looks like I’m definitely getting a car, as are we all, but with a 2023 delivery date with an email confirmation of 10:38. Interesting finance deal may change if GFV is amended!
Full email:
I notice you have sent multiple emails which have not been responded to, so can I firstly apologise that these have been overlooked. I will try my best to address all of your questions in your emails below:
Firstly, I can confirm we have one vehicle ordered for you, not two, and any finance application which has been done at a Toyota Centre can be transferred over to ourselves. The advertised finance rate will be honoured for any vehicles which are taken delivery in 2023 - however the Guaranteed Future Values are subject to change, which may have an impact on the monthly payments.
I can confirm we have received your order and this is currently waiting to be processed into our system. Whilst I am not currently able to provide you with any accurate ETA, I would be confident looking at the time your order came in to suggest that your vehicle will not be arriving until 2023. We are aware of online speculation suggesting that some customer's who placed an order will not be getting a vehicle - I would like to confirm that this information is incorrect.
Finally, I would like to reassure you that regardless of when we process your order, or make an outbound welcome call to you, this will not impact the ETA of your order in any way.
I hope this email helps to answer your questions, and we will be in touch with you again as soon as we can.
I responded to ask if they plan to send regular updates to all those with ORCAs.Thanks, this is very useful. It's a shame that they won't send this as a mass email to all the people who have ordered.
As a 11am orderee, it looks like I'm going to get my car deep into 2023, which is when the Emira should show up. Looks like one of the two is going to get flipped in that case, which is annoying.
Just had the same, better than nothing I supposeLooks like they are now sending out emails to pacify customers! Just received this from Toyota UK.
![]()
Hi Hudson, |
Thanks very much for your GR86 order which is confirmed. We are currently processing an unprecedented volume of orders. If you haven't been contacted by a member of our team, please rest assured we're working as quickly as we can to process your order and will be in touch within twelve weeks to confirm the next steps. Thanks once again for choosing GR86, the very last of its kind. |
Looks like they are now sending out emails to pacify customers! Just received this from Toyota UK.
![]()
Just had the same, better than nothing I suppose![]()
Well, we got that email people were wanting...I've just recieved a generic email from Toyota confirming my order.
I had the same email, better than nothing I supposeLooks like they are now sending out emails to pacify customers! Just received this from Toyota UK.
![]()