Event Sunday 24 September 2023 - Daikoku Weekend @ Caffeine & Machine

And my mk4. Glad to meet some new owners and some of the 'old' folks

20230924_123025.webp
 
Well that was a very pleasant day out. It was great to meet up with so many fellow GR owners and significant others for the first (and in many cases second) time.

Thanks Chris (@gr-fun ) for getting there early and negotiating the 'woodland retreat' special area for us all (and for the opportunity to obtain a GR-ZOO mug and and the excellent GR86 poster).

I think I got to speak with most forum attendees present!

As some of the (excellent) pictures above attest, I think we can dedicate this song to the day...

 
At some point I might actually make it along to one of these events. Looks like a nice mix of cars and a strong showing of forum members to boot. πŸ‘πŸ»
 
A few of us were chatting on Sunday about trying out C&M's new venue The Bowl once they've been up and running for a while and have got the on-site food provision in operation etc.

It's a bit further for me but should suit some of our southern contingent better!

In the meantime if anyone else has any good suggestions for a meet up venue/event let us know.

I'd certainly be keen to revisit this C&M venue too.
 
Back
Top