GR.KEV
Dedicated member
Ha ha!Us GRY peeps are busy now the roads are wet![]()
Need Yaris back up it canβt be mostly bmw and Subaru!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ha ha!Us GRY peeps are busy now the roads are wet![]()
Another one! At this rate us Sapphire Blue owners will be struggling to work out which one is ours!I'm going too! Sapphire GR86
Sunday 24 September - 11am to 2pm CONFIRMED:
@Silver Fox (Silver GR86)
@Nick (Sapphire GR86)
@Grblue86 (MK4 Supra or Neptune GR86)
@bf1_irl (Sapphire GR86)
@GR.KEV (Red GRY I assume!)
@sbc_uk (Silver GR86 - if delivered...)
@GRinning (Sapphire GR86)
POSSIBLE:
@WWGR86 (White GR86)
@SayonaraLicense (White GRY)
Sunday 24 September - 11am to 2pmBooked (to keep @GR.KEV company)![]()
I think you can guess mineSo I'm posting what I think is the correct list below - if you're not on the list (I managed to 'lose' @v8s and @Blbspurs due to my frankly sh!te admin) please let me know.
Another idea I just had - if you wish, you can update the list with your preferred 'real life' name so we don't go around saying things like "Silver Fox, do you want one of my dirty fries*".
*They are really nice and other equally delicious savoury or sweet goods are available
Sunday 24 September - 11am to 2pm
@Silver Fox (Silver GR86) [Adrian]
@Nick (Sapphire GR86)
@Grblue86 (MK4 Supra or Neptune GR86)
@bf1_irl (Sapphire GR86)
@GR.KEV (Red GRY I assume!)
@sbc_uk (Silver GR86 - if delivered...)
@GRinning (Sapphire GR86)
@JR286 (White GR86, post-wedding celebration...)
@GregKNorfolk (Sapphire GR86)
@v8s (Neptune GR86)
@Blbspurs (Neptune GR86)
@kacpr (Sapphire GR86)
@S18RSG (White GR86)
@Burger (Black GRY)
And mineI think you can guess mine![]()
Thanks Norfolk, see you there.And mine![]()