Event Sunday 24 September 2023 - Daikoku Weekend @ Caffeine & Machine

Sunday 24 September - 11am to 2pm CONFIRMED:
@Silver Fox (Silver GR86)
@Nick (Sapphire GR86)
@Grblue86 (MK4 Supra or Neptune GR86)
@bf1_irl (Sapphire GR86)
@GR.KEV (Red GRY I assume!)
@sbc_uk (Silver GR86 - if delivered...)
@GRinning (Sapphire GR86)

POSSIBLE:
@WWGR86 (White GR86)
@SayonaraLicense (White GRY)

My update as follows:

1. car has arrived at my dealer βœ…

2. I've paid for it πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·

3. Now waiting on the Body Shop to fit flaps and spolier πŸͺ›πŸ”§

4. Hoping for collection on Saturday 23rd πŸ₯³

5. If all the above works out might just get to join you folks at C&M on Sunday 24th ! πŸš—πŸš—πŸš—

Exciting 🀞😎
 
This'll do nicely.

Screenshot_20230921-175304.png


Get them cars washed and shined up!
 
Last edited:
Think you might be missing one from your list:whistle:
My heartfelt apologies to you (and @Blbspurs too) who got somewhat ruthlessly (albeit accidentally) sliced from the list due to some sub-par cut and pasting on my part!
 
So I'm posting what I think is the correct list below - if you're not on the list (I managed to 'lose' @v8s and @Blbspurs due to my frankly sh!te admin) please let me know.

Another idea I just had - if you wish, you can update the list with your preferred 'real life' name so we don't go around saying things like "Silver Fox, do you want one of my dirty fries*".

*They are really nice and other equally delicious savoury or sweet goods are available

Sunday 24 September - 11am to 2pm
@Silver Fox (Silver GR86) [Adrian]
@Nick (Sapphire GR86) [Nick]
@Grblue86 (MK4 Supra or Neptune GR86)
@bf1_irl (Sapphire GR86)
@GR.KEV (Red GRY I assume!)
@sbc_uk (Silver GR86 - if delivered...)
@GRinning (Sapphire GR86)
@JR286 (White GR86, post-wedding celebration...)
@GregKNorfolk (Sapphire GR86) [Greg]
@v8s (Neptune GR86)
@Blbspurs (Neptune GR86)
@kacpr (Sapphire GR86)
@S18RSG (White GR86)
@Burger (Black GRY)
 
Last edited:
So I'm posting what I think is the correct list below - if you're not on the list (I managed to 'lose' @v8s and @Blbspurs due to my frankly sh!te admin) please let me know.

Another idea I just had - if you wish, you can update the list with your preferred 'real life' name so we don't go around saying things like "Silver Fox, do you want one of my dirty fries*".

*They are really nice and other equally delicious savoury or sweet goods are available

Sunday 24 September - 11am to 2pm
@Silver Fox (Silver GR86) [Adrian]
@Nick (Sapphire GR86)
@Grblue86 (MK4 Supra or Neptune GR86)
@bf1_irl (Sapphire GR86)
@GR.KEV (Red GRY I assume!)
@sbc_uk (Silver GR86 - if delivered...)
@GRinning (Sapphire GR86)
@JR286 (White GR86, post-wedding celebration...)
@GregKNorfolk (Sapphire GR86)
@v8s (Neptune GR86)
@Blbspurs (Neptune GR86)
@kacpr (Sapphire GR86)
@S18RSG (White GR86)
@Burger (Black GRY)
I think you can guess mine πŸ˜‚
 
Back
Top