Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep I’m the sameIt’s so annoying. I do my own oil changes, always have done (I’m one of those weirdos who enjoys getting hot oil down my arm and swearing at the last c£&t who tightened the oil filter to 500Nm). But I need the service history plus all the other essential checks that I’m sure they do.
I’m not from Yorkshire but it boils my piss paying hundreds of pounds for something I can do for free, and enjoy doing.
And £75 for a sodding safety check! I can buy a small basket of food in M&S for that.![]()
My quote was £1090 for 2x full service and 1x intermediate with 3x additional health checksJust done mine, quite nice to have the money sorted in advance tbh. Here’s my 10k annual mileage quote, not bothering with the safety checks:
View attachment 6457
View attachment 6458
RRG Macclesfield told me that I didn’t need them for warranty when I was last in. That’s good enough for meMy quote was £1090 for 2x full service and 1x intermediate with 3x additional health checks
I’d be happy to bin the health checks if I knew it didn’t effect the warranty
I asked that today - apparently it can be transferred to another car or any balance refundedWhat happens with the car if it's sold before the end of the period? I guess it's transferrable to the new owner but what happens about payment?
Not offended, just bemused.Like I said wasn't meaning to offend, nothing personal I just don't trust social media as a reliable info source but that's just my cynical asshole opinion, but if its from multiple people confirming and not just one then fair.
guess I'll have to call the dealer I just went to for a service, and see if they can discount the service prices for a plan if I bring my own oil![]()
I asked my dealer and they told me the prices were the same as direct with Toyota and that if I bought one direct, it could be used at the dealership. I think the only benefit to buying from a dealer is that you can pay for it in one hit (mine gave me 2 quotes; one pay monthly and 1 pay in one go), I don't think that's an option if you buy directly from Toyota (edited to say the quote I have says you can: **The service plan could be paid in full by a single BACS direct debit payment.OK, looking at signing up via the Toyota website.
I pick a plan (can only see a maximum of 3 years - are there 5 year plans available?), and it doesn't lock me into a specific dealer, as I can go to the MyT app and select the dealer for an upcoming service and it shows as £0.00 if I indicate I have a service plan in place. One of the reasons I didn't sign up for the service plan from the off was that I was under the impression that it's with a specific dealer and couldn't be transferred. Is there a different deal you can get with dealers directly?
I looked at the Toyota website, called the dealer directly and also the dealer service call centre and all were the same price only difference was the deposit/monthly payment breakdownOK, looking at signing up via the Toyota website.
I pick a plan (can only see a maximum of 3 years - are there 5 year plans available?), and it doesn't lock me into a specific dealer, as I can go to the MyT app and select the dealer for an upcoming service and it shows as £0.00 if I indicate I have a service plan in place. One of the reasons I didn't sign up for the service plan from the off was that I was under the impression that it's with a specific dealer and couldn't be transferred. Is there a different deal you can get with dealers directly?
Ok bud, you do you, not getting into petty bickering on the tinter web, your opinion differs to mine so be it.Not offended, just bemused.
What platforms/sources do you use for new information?
LOL, didn't know we were bickering. I was just asking a questionOk bud, you do you, not getting into petty bickering on the tinter web, your opinion differs to mine so be it.![]()
Think it will be reflected on the website 1st Aug.Is they an official Toyota link to info on this price increase? - sounds excessive!
I booked an annual Service recently for September and the price quoted was £190 (exactly as I would expect)
And that lets you use any dealer?Working on the basis that Toyota service prices are unlikely to go down, I signed up directly with Toyota. Simply spreading the cost and hedging against price increases.
With it being fully refundable if you want to cancel, I wouldn’t be surprised if it can be done by cancelling and then taking out a 3 year one?Does anyone know if you can extend a 2 year plan to a 3 year one?